Forum Annals: Quotes of the day - page 62

FAQ:
It's a shame to laugh... But I think at least Google helped you with the translation...
Of course it did, I think it will continue to help you communicate through the online translator. By the way, I am communicating with the English-speaking MT5 participants in such a way, it is a bit awkward, but in general we understand each other.

That's the way it is. I can't explain myself to Russian speakers. Really, I should try a translator...

PapaYozh:
Of course it's fair! And for the taxi driver, the payment will be the rides in his car!

DmitriyN 27.04.2012 20:25

What to do, science demands sacrifice. In a sober state, everything has already been figured out.

serega3491:
Sorry, can you elaborate? My Matlab skills are average. At this final stage, the only task left is to create the entry and exit rules.

Red edging!

yosuf 01.05.2012 21:02
Интересно, что интернета как такового нет вроде бы, а терминал работает исправно, видимо, дает зарабатывать ...

alsu:

Red edging!

Please give me a link to read the original

Freud 01.05.2012 22:40

Mischek2: Please give me a link to read the original.

Right here.

jelizavettka: Mishek, you're wrong! It's not humane to put a clinical case in the annals!)

Interesting gurus. What about Yusuf's pearls? They'll just disappear into obscurity...

Mischek2 : There's no CLINIC branch, you have to adapt

Well, this is a clinic thread. But not only: you can also post here outstanding authentic humour (i.e. not a link from somewhere else, but exactly your own humour) - paukas, for example.

Please, everyone: MUST post links to original sources. It is always interesting to look in the context of the original, and in general, pearls usually go in flocks.
Reason: