Forum Annals: Quotes of the day - page 15

So you think it's OK to offtop and say can you delete I won't be sorry? :D

you can still fluff it up, you won't be sorry either :D

PapaYozh:

"Canonical," sorry.

Sorry - spartan. What doesn't fit is destroyed. Remember how unconditioned was treated in Sparta?

===

So, a feeling...

What's the difference between a simple forum member and a moderator?

If a forummaster, "laughingly, parting with his past" (erasing his sometimes crooked posts), then a moderator, laughing fiercely, with someone else's...

And when do these people trade?

;)

Sorento:

And when do these people trade?

;)

Odd question for an AMTS forum.

Probably a stray... 947 already.

However...))

like an mts forum, not necessarily amts:)

Forum about trading mechanisms. What is a trader not a mechanism? Steel nerves, steel stamina, steel ch...n, steel everything!

eddy:
like the mts forum, not necessarily amts:)

If you move your cursor to MQL4 (it's in the top left corner), you can read: automated forex trading.

However, there's even further down there. This is for those who are looking for excuses for their inability to create a profitable formalizable TS and, barking ostrich, tends not to notice the main direction of the resource.

Why do you think I will spare you?))) If I'm allowed to speak here, then ... )))

Farnsworth:
Forum about trading mechanisms. What is a trader not a mechanism? Steel nerves, steel stamina, steel ch...n, steel everything!
Hello androids...

Svinozavr:

.... This is for those looking for excuses for their inability to create a profitable formalisable TS

So, do these TSs really exist?

paukas:
So, do these TCs really exist?

"Not again?"

Reason: