Forum Annals: Quotes of the day - page 34

Farnsworth:
oh man, hello reader! Good to see :o) Yes, what I'm posting is a bit "near-scientific", which I'll be honest in admitting, but it's even worse with TA/VA.
Shoo, don't litter the thread. It's pretty much the only meaningful one here.

paukas:
Shoo, don't clutter up the thread. It's about the only meaningful one here.
Oh, yeah! That pesky beard is flapping everywhere he goes, and now he's "hissing". Why just me and not, like, a pig-saurus? What, he can punch you in the face? Yes, he is, I'm cultured compared to him.

Is there a full moon or something? What's everybody fighting about? "There must be silence in the library! " (с)

Temnyj:
is this the Expert Advisor?
alex12:

It's me who manually trades the TS for which I opened this thread.

But this is not the TS I described in detail in words and screencasts and asked

programmers to write an EA on it.

"... I'm not a strong boy - a ghoul will eat me up..."

Yes! A full moon! Let's look at the calendar...

I've gone from pig to dawn again. I'm afraid to go to the mirror... If I bite myself, who do I complain to? THE ECHR? Ha! - That's not me...

===

Once again, before I pounce, I'd like to apologize to everyone who has been touched in a minor way: Sergey, Andrey, Viktorov - all of them - if not yet touched, so to speak, and so forth.

So - the ball!!!

I mean, if you're not mistaken, a full moon...

He's being weird again.

Mixon777:

.... Let's make a pact - friends ! I respect you and you will not work for me for free - I think the pact is clear ? ) .....

Temnyj:

He's being weird again.

Mixon777:

.... Let's make a pact - friends ! I respect you and you will not work for me for free - I think the pact is clear ? ) .....

It's to the question - don't be me, lift my eyelids? - What???

Roman.:
It's to the question - don't be me, lift my eyelids? - What???
I do not know what the author wants to say, but it took me a couple of tries to at least read the phrase correctly, the author apparently does not know that the particle "not" is not perceived by the human brain immediately in a sentence, first comes the analysis of the action, and then the negation of this action. So the first time I read it as - and you will not wake me up for free work, then I could not figure out that to wake up someone else for free work, only who the author did not specify.

Temnyj:
I do not know what the author wants to say, but it took me a couple of tries to at least properly read the phrase, the author apparently is not aware that the particle "no" is not perceived by the human brain immediately in a sentence, first comes the analysis of the action, and then the negation of this action. So the first time I read it as - and you will not wake me up for free work, then I could not figure out that to wake up someone else for free work, only who the author did not specify.

It's his catchphrase, a common one:

Mixon777 12.05.2011 02:42

Never mind the time will come and you all will work for me - the pay is minimal of course - well, I think a thousand dollars per employee is a small expense

margaret:

It's his catchphrase, a common one:

Mixon777 12.05.2011 02:42

I'm sure you 'll all work for me - the pay is minimal - well, I think a thousand dollars per employee is a small price to pay.

I remember this phrase ))))))
Reason: