Counter positions: self-deception or subtle tool? - page 24

Nilog:

Lock is faster. You've both closed and immediately opened it.

That's the difference.

It's the same in a netted platform. Only the counter platform closes automatically. A position reversal with a single trade order. Just give it a try and it becomes much clearer.

sllawa3:

Slava, on your fifth or tenth post, you'll start posting your own stats for no reason at all.

A suggestion to make an exception at least for this thread

Nilog:

well yes - and then close it down wisely in parts. :) Only in very small pieces, so that the word loss does not stick out :)

why in portions? all at once and close it at the beginning of the session

gip:

Although in mathematical abstraction such a statement is true, in real life and in categorical form it is incorrect.

--

We should have a rite of exorcism for Glory...

- But, Victor Kharitonovich, if there is no Russia, then what? Will it become easier? Will the problems begin to be solved? The territory, people and resources will remain. And there will always be those who want to own it. That is how human beings are built.

- Yes, we have a difficult task, to rid Mother Russia of arbitrariness and bribery. We have suffered and will continue to suffer for the people with our sweat and blood.
- And do you remember what we were like in our youth? How we took care of people's welfare. And free education and housing and medicine.
-Yes, Viktor Kharitonovich, we are getting old, so much energy and nerves are spent. But we have become wiser, fairer, right?

Mischek:

Slava, on your fifth or tenth post, you'll start posting your own stats for no reason at all.

I have a suggestion - make an exception at least for this thread

I would have asked a stupid question and would not have posted it ... Do not ask a stupid question and would not answer ... Asked what's impossible without a lock I gave a great example ! And many things that are impossible without a lock ...

If you had asked me for a lock, I would have given you an obvious example ! (or even to regulate the freedom of a client's trade) ...The broker, not the brokerage house!

sllawa3:

Name one broker who would suddenly think of banning locks!

Slava, have you heard of the stock exchange? Well, there are NO locks in stock trading. And there are BROKERS working there (not to be confused with DCs who cultivate locks).

ZS Please don't spam the refutation with stats.

goldtrader:

Slava, have you heard of the stock exchange? Well, there are NO locks in stock trading. And that's where BROKERS work (not to be confused with DCs who cultivate locks).

What do you mean no? open a sub-account in your portfolio and transfer funds there - and lock yourself in...

sllawa3:

If you didn't ask, you wouldn't have posted it ... if you didn't ask stupid questions, you wouldn't have given me answers ... you asked what is impossible without a lock, I gave you the most obvious example ! and many other things are impossible without a lock ...

If you had asked me for a lock, I would have given you an obvious example ! (or even to regulate the freedom of a client's trade) ...The broker, not the brokerage house!

Slava, you are the best, long live the locks, the sun revolves around the earth, the earth stands on three elephants, do not post your statements.

goldtrader:
It's the same in the net-platform. Only the counter platform closes automatically. A position reversal with a single trade order. You just have to try it and it becomes much clearer.

Come on. "automatically."

Do you really think I haven't tried it?

Aleksander:
What do you mean no? open a sub-account in a portfolio and transfer funds there - and lock yourself in...
Even without a sub-account... it's up to you when to buy and when to sell ! if a broker sets his own rules for a fund, he ceases to be a broker ! only the dealer can set his terms and conditions ! no one can stop me from buying and selling at the same time...! wherever it is... this is the basis of all trading !
Reason: