hello all - page 9

Holy shit! That's really me. You what?

That's why I'm against ... ha! - Voodoo for real!

How old am I? Well, it was 44 the day before yesterday. Eh, eh...
And you... )))))))))))))

Svinozavr:

How old am I? Well, it was 44 the day before yesterday. Eh, eh...

Happy birthday to a man of the same age.

I join in, happy holidays!

... You're all grown-ups around here, I see!

moskitman:
Alexey, what about the distribution of indulgences?

According to the definition, indulgence is absolution of sins already committed. Indulgences are classified, depending on the gravity, in SU (standard unit English, standard unit - Mathemat). The gravest sin corresponds to 5 SU and is punished with an eternal ban.

Indulgences will come when you really need them :) Or have you already managed to sin here, Andrei?

Tantrik: I could only listen to me...

Is this your real face?

2 Svinozavr: Happy Happy Birthday, Peter! Well, I knew how old you really are. I can see why you're so uneasy: Halloween is just around the corner...

Thanks, Mish.

Is the eye in development?

Svinozavr:

Thanks, Mish.

Is the eye in development?

Well, I'm putting it in that thread a little bit, I need to wrap it up and it's just getting bigger.)

What are you talking about?

Morning -- 150 -- 2 "wet" -- Peter hangs his photo in his avatar, I think I'm going to dream it up.... :))

Woke up, same thing :)) Has the world turned upside down? Are you sure it's Monday and you have to work tomorrow?

Europa:

Morning -- 150 -- 2 "wet" -- Peter hangs his photo in his avatar, I think I'm going to dream it up.... :))

Woke up, same thing :)) Has the world turned upside down? Are you sure it's Monday and you have to work tomorrow?

You're nuts, tomorrow's the holidays, let's go play football.

Take a screenshot ??? :)))

Or just roll it around?

Reason: