hello all - page 7

gip:

That's how you are... Was there something about fifty years and fridges all that counts as copywriting?
No way! He and I were at the Black Bolsheviks' since then, the aging has slowed down...

Hi to the topicstarter! The arrows should also chime when the AO is rewound! That would be a cool trick!

Tantrik:

My travel videos

I can't attach the phone video (7megab and archive 7)

How to attach? Can someone help me understand this?

granit77:
How old would you say he is, off the top of your head?

The man in this picture isn't really that old. Not fifty years old. You can tell from his outward appearance that he's under 40. How much younger is a question, there are deviations (in one direction and out the other). I would be guided by 25-35 years of age.

But the picture's blown out, who the hell knows? And who the hell is that anyway? It could even be a picture of some famous actor when he was young.

Tantrik:
How do I attach it? Can someone help me, I don't know much about it.

Ulyanovsk these days! (watch the mat)

>

abolk:

What a sincere forum user, however.

As soon as one weirdo said hello from the bottom of his heart, everyone started showing their honest eyes in their avatars.

It's not that simple, I'm also dealing with administrative resources, handing out indulgences...

gip: That's how you are... There was something about fifty years.

Where was fifty? I don't remember that...

------------------------------------------------------------

Peter, you do look young, judging by your age estimates.

Mathemat:

Where was the fifty? I don't remember that...

saw somewhere that he wasn't young either )

sanyooooook found a compromise with the avatar. OK, let's put it that way...

Mathemat:
sanyooooook found a compromise with the avatar. Okay, let's write it down...

What's up? What's up?

and then you won't find a compromise with the breach? )

The muzzle is visible, I hope it's real. The letter doesn't interfere with it. I'll put that down to one standard indulgence.
Reason: