[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 410

sanyooooook:

If we assume that the bulb is at the same distance as the face on the avatar, then yes presumably 100 watts, but if the lamp is behind the head of the face on the avatar), according to the proportions we can assume that the bulb is 150-200 watts. And in general at this angle of the face should not be visible, due to the fact that it would be in the shadow of the head face which is shown in the avatar. Also, the picture would be awkward if the light bulb was in front of the face of the head which is pictured on the avatar.

SZS: I propose to make a more detailed study of the face of the head which is depicted on granit77's avatar.

I agree, this question should not be left to chance. All possible speculations and misunderstandings should be suppressed at the root

The image has been sent for processing and investigation "where it should be". About results will report.

sanyooooook:

If we assume that the bulb is at the same distance as the face on the avatar, then yes presumably 100W, but if the bulb is behind the head of the face on the avatar), then observing the proportions we can assume that the bulb is 150-200W. And in general at this angle of the face should not be visible, due to the fact that it would be in the shadow of the head face which is shown in the avatar. Just a photo would be unfortunate if the lamp was in front of the head face which is depicted on the avatar. as a result, I can assume that this is not a photo and drawing.

ZS: I suggest a more detailed study of the face of the head which is depicted in granit77's avatar.

Here we go. And the sense of smell is like a dog's! And an eye like an eagle!!!

Dersu:

.,, !!!,,

There's something wrong with your keyboard.

sanyooooook:

... And in general, the face should not be visible at this angle, as it would be in the shadow of the head whose face is shown on the avatar ...

The number of bulbs from the front (from the artist's side) is unknown.

PapaYozh:

There's something wrong with your keyboard.

There's a smokescreen going up - I'm out of here.

I was almost convinced that the portrait was drawn from that photo, the more so I even suggested that granit77 and the face shown in the photo below is the same person (especially since he so endorsed the banner where the name Putin appeared), but after a closer look I realized that the face on the head in the photo below has no mustache and glasses as in the avatar and granit77, although of course that avatar heavily make-up face that is below in the photo, but like that no one would guess.

SZZY: research continues.

ZZZY: I can even make an assumption about the self-portrait)

It's a shame, even for such suspicions... When this caricature was drawn, the face in the photo was still studying the construction of an Ilyich bulb in physics class.

Yes, I'm more and more inclined to think that the one in the photo and the avatar are the same person)

sanyooooook:

Yes, I'm more and more inclined to think that the one in the photo and the avatar are the same person)

At this rate, we'll soon be looking at Hitler.

No matter how you hide it, it will come to Adam and Eve sooner or later :)

Reason: