hello all - page 10

Mischek:

You're crazy, tomorrow's the holidays, let's play football.

Why don't we go fishing? I've got a spinning rod, I like to fish ;) but it's Chinese, it's always breaking down

Mathemat:

According to the definition, indulgence is the remission of sins already committed. Indulgences are classified according to their gravity in SU (standard unit - Mathemat). The gravest sin is 5 SU and is punished with an eternal ban.

Indulgences will be there when you really need them :) Or have you already sinned here, Andrei?

I had to refer to Ms. Wiki...
"Indulgence (lat. indulgentia from lat. indulgeo, "to tolerate, allow") - in the Catholic Church it is release from temporary punishment for sins of which the sinner has already repented and whose guilt has been forgiven in the sacrament of confession, in particular permission from the penance imposed by the Church.... "etc.
But back at school in history class we were told for some reason that indulgences were sold for FUTURE sins.

Anyway, the all-seeing eye of the mathematician was right this time too.

As a matter of fact, I have not "sinned" and do not intend to do so deliberately. But I wouldn't mind an extra "bonus" ;)

Europa:

Why don't you go fishing? I've got a spinning rod, I like to fish ;) but it's Chinese, it's always breaking
How can I explain to you in broken Chinese that after 150 bites, and after 2 wet ones "screw it"...

This is Voznesensky: Go to the movies!

Europa:

Why don't you go fishing? I've got a spinning rod, I like to fish ;) but it's Chinese, it's always breaking down.

All the old Japanese, led by Shimano, are from China. Only some rare ones or Korean ones come from home.

Mischek:

And now all the old Japanese, led by Shimano, are from China. Only some rare ones or Korean ones come from home.
Are there any real ones in your country? ;)

moskitman:
Are there any real ones in your country? ;)

I meant that not the most common in Russia Japanese like Fujitsu and not at all well-known brands come with a made-in-japan

It's the same with the Korean ones. And a hundred years of shimano type fashions, come from the mainland.

Mischek:

I meant that not the most common in Russia Japanese like Fujitsu and absolutely unknown brands come with a make in japan

It's the same with the Korean ones. And a hundred years of shimano fashions, they come from the maid in china.

I get it, I'm spoiling it.

Good reel on ultralight is needed only when you have enough skill.
It's not just about fishing, though, is it?

moskitman:

Yeah, I get it, I'm spoiling.

You only need a good reel on an ultralight if you have a sufficient level of skill.
It's not just about fishing, though, is it?

Reel 2 000 buy can be from 100 quid any of the known, after 200 quid start paying for nothing . I don't need it to last more than 5 years and I don't need it to add 2 cm to my casting.

Mischek:

Reel 2 000 can be bought from 100 quid any of the known, after 200 quid start paying for nothing. The fact that it will serve longer than 5 years, well, no need to, and that will add to the throwing 2 cm
Balzer rules! was a light jig - twister (I don't remember 2 or 3 gr) - a nip perch 50gr. in the hand knock, knock - sensitivity feels great! (I broke his perch 300gr on re-switching the second, the angle was wrong, glued - all not that)
Reason: