Zero sample correlation does not necessarily mean there is no linear relationship - page 27

hrenfx:
Only if linkage analysis shows stability.

So you think that if the linkages have been shown to be stable through history, this stability will remain in the future?

Azerus:

So you think that if the links in history have been shown to be stable, then this stability will remain in the future?
Are you trying to cure me of something? It is impossible to guarantee the existence of anything (whether it is a link or the existence of the Moon).

There is a logic to it:

- if existing links are not guaranteed to remain in the future, then their stability in the past is irrelevant;

- If the stability of links in the past does not matter, then your thesis that "The more stable a link behaves over time, the more you can trust it" is worthless;

- If we abandon the thesis that "The more stable a link behaves over time, the more it can be trusted", then your "Recycle" actually just shows the number/quality of coincidences that are there today and may not be there tomorrow...

That's all your arguments in reverse order.

So the question can probably be considered exhausted.....

I didn't want to create a new topic. The question is this:

If there is a synthetic that has the same correlation coefficient with all majors, what can it do?

hrenfx:

If there is a synthetic that has the same correlation coefficient with all majors, what can it do?

Always? :О)

---

Always the same? or always - ( at any point in time) the same only?

if the second - maybe! probably :) if the dicks are reduced...

;)

FreeLance:

Is it always the same? or is it always - ( at any point in time) the same only?

if the second - maybe! probably :) if the penises are shortened...

At any point in time.

hrenfx:
At any point in time.

So, it looks like a good turkey to me.

Not lazy, and if there is no mistake - Bomba Adequatus you have drawn...

but the conclusion can also be presented to the community.

Only if you can - without the triple logarithms!

Accuracy is lost

;)

hrenfx:
At any point in time.

if you can prove it - which means there is no independence...

;)

It's interesting to look at the approach to proof.

And already, in advance, proud to know you!

hrenfx:

[22.11.2010 20:53:23] Prival- Sergei Privalov: I only work with ticks. it has all information there. if i understood correctly about the frequency comparison, yes it does. i call it an insider detector for myself
[22.11.2010 21:08:31] IgorM: fr, thanks
it's not so much the correlation - "who is similar to whom" that's interesting, but the one who "made circles on water".

FreeLance:

So, it looks like a good turkey to me.

You're not lazy, and if there's no mistake, you've got the Bomba Adequatus...

I don't see what the Bomba is?

If you can prove it - which means there is no independence...

1. I take any interval.
  2. On it I build a curve, which has the same CC with all the majors.
  3. I take another interval.
  4. On it I construct another curve, which has the same CC with all the majors.
Reason: