Zero sample correlation does not necessarily mean there is no linear relationship - page 22

hrenfx:

What the hell is statistical analysis? Do you have any idea what you are talking about? We are talking about sampling, QC counts on a sample. Are you aware of concepts such as sampling MO, sampling variance and sampling QC?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! ME and variance are statistics, concepts from statistical analysis, statistical quantities, etc.

Your example is a wonderful visual aid, showing the depth of the decline of the Russian education system.

hrenfx:
P.S. You have been chewed up, given the opportunity to check it out - you start quibbling with theories. Anyone who wants, will check the results presented and will be convinced of their adequacy.
Dodge? you have no idea of elementary concepts - how else to explain to you, in what words - I refuse to understand.

faa1947:

Don't waste your energy. Prival tried to explain to him that ACF is a function, not a number - he failed. That's where you have to start.

By the way, yes, I'm with Privala on this one.

And in general, an interesting case, ACF is an autocorrelation function. Function!

hrenfx:

Show me please:

Show what? The truth?

faa1947:

Don't waste your energy. Prival tried to explain to him that ACF is a function, not a number - he failed. That's where you have to start.
I wonder if there is anyone who agrees with me. Please write whether you agree or not. IND_Correlation indicator, just in case, so you can immediately leave negative feedback in the comments, so as not to mislead the "ignorant" into misconceptions.

HideYourRichess:
Show me what? The truth?

Yes, please.

P.S. You shouldn't draw conclusions about my Russian education. I only finished 10 years of school, so I'm a nerd.

hrenfx:
Yes, please.

So look, there was an example in that thread which is closer to the truth than yours. Note that closer to the truth does not mean absolutely true. That's the first point. The second, if you want to just mess around with calculation methods, without understanding - look elsewhere, I am not engaged in charity.

Hrenfx:

P.S. You should not draw any conclusions about my education in Russia. I only finished the 10th grade at school, that's the kind of nerd I am.

Lying is not good.

hrenfx:
I wonder if there is anyone who agrees with me. Please write in if you agree or disagree. IND_Correlation indicator, just in case, so you can leave negative feedback immediately in the comments, so as not to mislead the "ignorant".

You have not responded to one of my comments about the indicator. To the other, where I quoted from Box - you stated that you saw no point in discussing it. Your indicator is about nothing, which you have tried to explain. But all to no avail.

HideYourRichess:

You yourself offered to show it. I asked you to do so twice.

Now you refuse to show it, referring to some thread and comparing me to primates.

Please have a constructive conversation. If I am wrong, show it not in words and send it to the books.

Provided 288 bars EURUSD and 288 bars GBPUSD. Once again I ask you to show me how to calculate correlation correctly.

Lying is not good.

I can't prove that I didn't get an education after school but worked, with a two-year break in the Russian army, more than a year of which in Chechnya as part of Special Forces... So I'm also a bully-soldier.

faa1947:

To one of my remarks on the indicator you did not deign to reply. To the other, where I quoted from Box, you stated that you saw no point in discussing it. Your indicator is about nothing, which you have tried to explain. But all to no avail.
You too are asked to show how to do the right thing on the data presented.
Reason: