Why don't traders want to put even one profitable Expert Advisor on the web? - page 16

atik: ( this is a purely hypothetical situation, but I'm sure it's happened to someone else)
Slava, stop scaring people with hypothetical scare stories!

Mathemat:
Slava, come on, stop scaring people with hypothetical scare stories!
I'll stop... the session has started! ( but... nevertheless...)

atik:
Imagine this: you transfer a large sum of money to the most famous brokerage house to be credited to your account... your account gets deleted and they say they don't even know you... and where are you going to complain? (If you don't know what's going on in your account, the problem is that the brokerage can afford it all !

"The most famous DCs" make a contract, on paper, with your own signature. A breach of such a contract is a criminal offence.

If the "most famous brokerage companies" open a trading account for a couple of mouse clicks, then yes. But in this case, even if you pips or no pips, you will get nothing.

joo:

"The most famous DCs" make a contract, on paper, with your own signature. A breach of such a contract is a criminal offence.

Although, if your "most famous brokerage companies" open a trading account for a couple of mouse clicks, then yes. But in this case, no matter how much you pips or no pips you will get nothing.

Injusticiable... but which court? ( and my signature is not theirs...)

Scamper:

Why is everyone such a cheapskate????!!!! But there are profitable advisers out there...

Because they're not suckers, I guess. They won't just give up the hen that lays the golden eggs.
Reason: