Adviser to the whole world - page 20

new-rena:

I didn't sign anything - no insurance or anything like that. I just threw the dough into the forex and that was it. They'll be right if they don't give it back, that's all. What to do?
In fact, in Switzerland, Denmark and many Benelux countries, for example, the state insures your investment in a licensed company... In England, for example, the work of all the companies that are similar to our brokerage firms is also under state supervision (Compliance with trading rules ... that does not protect from the possibility of technical fraud ... like requotes when you overcome a limit and the like ... )

Mathemat:
You are making it even worse, Slava. You are talking about all the brokerage houses in one go.

I think that such arguments are not interesting to read. You may take the troubles out of the topic, because we've started to finish my first Expert Advisor... I know how to write it, I want to work with a person who is bored and make sure that all this is possible. I want to work with the person, I'm bored and want to see that everything is possible. On my account the profit is already growing. What else to do if I was a programmer for 13 years. Some of them are behind the scenes, just as a hobby.

And on the other hand... Slava has no business being here. This is his forum. It cannot be without criticism. I would like to post a list of my Expert Advisors with sources here soon. I need criticism and improvement.

sllawa3:
In general, for example, in Switzerland, Denmark and many Benelux countries, your contribution to a licensed company is insured by the state ... in England, for example, all brokerage firms that have a license are also subject to state supervision (adherence to the rules of trading) and do not protect against the possibility of technical fraud ... for example, re-quotes ... and the best thing is that you have to rely on the relative honesty of those who you cheated on ... In England, for example, the work of all the companies that are similar to our brokerage firms is also under state supervision (Compliance with trading rules ... that does not protect from the possibility of technical fraud ... like requotes when you overcome a limit and the like ... )

Yes, they have said and written about it. I hope so. So if I don't double, but at least triple in a month, all will be well? Oh. And swap=0. Well I'm shallow so far. Although all the trades are in BUY. If only the swap were positive....

new-rena:

Yes, they talked and wrote about it. I hope so. So if I don't double, but at least triple in a month, I'll be fine?
It's safe to assume it'll be fine... but don't forget the wave theory... if you triple or even double, you'll hit a black streak... if you keep it up of course...

new-rena: I don't think such arguments are interesting to read. We can remove the bickering from the thread.
Some of the posts with Slava's most unsubstantiated statements (and their quotes) I have deleted.

sllawa3:
it's safe to assume you'll be fine... But don't forget about wave theory... if you triple or even double, there will be a black streak when you lose everything... if you go on, of course...

Oh, no. That's essentially impossible.

Mathemat:
Some of the posts with Slava's most unsubstantiated statements (and their quotes) I have deleted.

Thank you!

new-rena:

Oh, no. Such a thing is essentially impossible.
don't take for granted!... in that world anything is possible...

new-rena: К примеру, один из моих советников (правда на Демо)набирая 200 баксов говорил - "Норма" и закрывал всё подряд. Сразу же исчезала связь до полной перезагрузки компа.

I'm sorry, but this is surreal. Didn't even the demo give you a deposit to build up?!

sllawa3:
it's safe to assume you'll be fine... But don't forget about wave theory... if you triple or even double, there will be a black streak when you lose everything... if you go on, of course...

I'll tell you right off the bat, I can't do that. The tester didn't say so. You're going to die in three months? We'll see. I like it already and... ...check it out! By the way the tester is also interesting on the subject of prediction. Again - need a test!
Reason: