Adviser to the whole world - page 7

new-rena:

In this thread I propose to develop an EA together on the MT4 platform. I.e. solve the following issues together:

1. Choose a good strategy, using the experience of work.

2. Develop the code for each strategy.

3. Optimize parameters.

4. Use it in trading and compare results.

5. Improve the programming code.

HOORAY!!! There's a GRAAL! Got it. It's almost as simple as that!

Development technology and steps (I will share):

1. Build a manual trading system that generates profits.

2. Protect your computer from external access from the network. If they crawl on your computer - an omen - it will not switch to English or Russian, until you reboot

3. write an automated Expert Advisor, based on the experience. You MUST NOT WORRY! (I.e. deals that need a huge restoring trend in addition to the losing deal!), and fight against FLOTT, it is a misfortune that spoils the whole thing. And I ask you NO EXTERNAL PARAMETERS AND SETTINGS (including TAKE, STOP, pending orders, ALERTS, and comments). The Expert Advisor should think for itself and not tell anyone about its work.

4. Configure the Expert Advisor to work independently and profitably in the Demo. I personally did not use the tester at the end, as it is impossible. Fast profit is only possible by using the maximum possible number of currency pairs and by solving problems with indicator re-rating. I have gone through about 200 of them, and so has the TS.

4. This is necessary in order to estimate how much money can be invested in trading and reflect it in the Expert Advisor's code - like MM. I invest about six times more for one dollar of profit. I may realize my profit in an hour or two. This is what determines the depo. Although it estimates when and how much profit it will get. In this case my manager has to calculate my profit in order to calculate a loss.

5. И... earn, gentlemen

PS: note that at the beginning of this thread I couldn't write in English font. It took exactly 2 months to develop - day and night, day and night...

Many thanks to this forum and the masses of information and useful things on the internet.

Anyway, here's my thing. The principle is neither a martin nor an avalanche. Doesn't double anything, but makes trades on the merits. No argument - the result is predictable - profit! Works from Monday to Friday. Friday's glitches are clear to me. In general, it works all the time. I only gave birth to it today. I had drawdowns in my previous programs. In this one, only one deal - the last one in minus, because it did not have time to gain momentum.

In a word: GRAAL. No one can prevent his work, because it works on the laws of the market. But, unfortunately, it is adapted (not optimized - do not confuse!) only for the EUR-USD pair. But it's enough for now. Optimization is not required at all! There are no parameters! There are no numbers at all! Just work, and that's all! I would also add that none of the technologies and strategies described on the Internet - as an information resource in general - are the same as mine (not even close).

This picture is not an advertisement, but a localised conclusion to the topic.

monitoring b...

new-rena:

In a word, GRAAL.

Tester. )))

Trading on a weekly chart. Several trades are made within one weekly bar at n/a quality.

It's graabl again... or dickhead... there is no point in testing inside the weekly bars in the metaka.

goldtrader:

Tester. )))

We trade on the weekly chart. There may be several deals within one weekly bar at n/a quality.

Ы

Ah, yes, what a small thing to do within the day on M5-H4, let's trade, why do we need 200-300 pips drawdown?

new-rena:

Anyway, here's my thing. The principle is neither a martin nor an avalanche. Doesn't double anything, but makes trades on the merits. No argument - the result is predictable - profit! Works from Monday to Friday. Friday's glitches are clear to me. In general, it works all the time. I only gave birth to it today. I had drawdowns in my previous programs. In this one, only one deal - the last one in minus, because it did not have time to gain momentum.

In a word: GRAAL. No one can prevent his work, because it works on the laws of the market. But, unfortunately, it is adapted (not optimized - do not confuse!) only for the EUR-USD pair. But it's enough for now. Optimization is not required at all! There are no parameters! There are no numbers at all! Just work, and that's all! I would also add that none of the technologies and strategies described on the Internet - as an information resource in general - are the same as mine (not even close).

This picture is not an advertisement, but a localized conclusion to the topic.

Weak! That's the way to do it:

And what is characteristic -- not a single losing trade.

:)

sever30:
monitoring b...

With monitoring - you can't. For example, there is a championship going on right now. The leader is bobsley. However, you can guess from his trades - how and by which strategy his EA is working. I have written such an Expert Advisor after analyzing the logs. However, I had it in profit for a month. Then it went parabolic downwards, which we are seeing now. My prediction is its lead for another week at most. The sliding channel strategy and quotes tricks cannot sustain the profitability of the Expert Advisor all the time. So, I do not use indicators in my EA. No indicator is able to determine EXACTLY what is going to happen next. Each indicator has seven Fridays in a week. My notion is that the indicator only reduces the moral stress of entering the market.

goldtrader:

Tester. )))

Trading on a weekly chart. Several trades are executed within one weekly bar at n/a quality.

I do not depend on the timeframe. I have a clear forecast for the future and it's in the bag!

gip:
It's graabl again... or dickhead... There is no point in testing inside the weekly bars in the meta.

Testing only helped to correct the errors of the grail. The rest is the market and a clear forecast for the future.
Reason: