Why don't they take the pips away from the champions? - page 27

mql4com >> :

They widen spreads to any value to stop trading and so unobtrusively ask to close the account. The topic in general is that the piper was disqualified by changing the terms and conditions. Everybody changes conditions. I also paid attention to the interesting way of individual changing of spread even in conditions of brokerage companies with floating spread. They just made spreads larger individually in such a way. In this case this not frequent mistake with mismatch of prices on charts and in Market Watch. This is not very often. Usually, the spread is widened by 1.5-3 times (until the system cannot successfully handle the new value of spread). They make a shift of quote flow in the opposite direction to open positions, but within 1-2 spreads. The spread is increased by several ticks to tens of points, but so that the Bid remains in place, and Ask bounces. Anyway, only Bid is visible on the charts. Therefore, it is impossible to see the Spike by Ask. Well, there are some other ways for brokerage companies to "ask" us to stop trading. This does not necessarily apply to scalpers (although there is no definition). You may work with a 20 spread and a 40 stop loss. It depends on the system. But if you're on the plus side - expect surprises.

If it's no secret, from what volume are these surprises?

Volume has nothing to do with it. If you go from 10K to 300K in an ultra-short period, it is a problem for a large brokerage company. If you go from 300K to 600K in one transaction - this is the norm for large brokerage companies. For large brokerage companies with accounts up to 10K we may use automatic mode (I do not know, I have not used scalping). Further on - individually.

Mischek писал(а) >>

Competent maintenance of the forum, prompt discussion of programming issues, timely elimination of the noticed snags in the release of new builds,

A democratic atmosphere of the forum and generally good "feedback" led to the illusion of the right of forum users to get 100% honest answers concerning business relations of MCs and their clients - DCs.

But it will never happen. Everyone has his own business, his own interests, his own partners and obligations.

I absolutely agree, but sometimes it seems that traders are nobody. But we are the ones who pay for the development of the platform, if we do not pay our money to the brokerage company that uses this platform, the brokerage company in its turn will not give anything to the developers. This is a business and if the businessman does not plan to recoup the costs and get a profit, he will not go into this business. And who does he take this money from, if not from us.

And competitors are already there.

If you are a market maker, you have to have a certain brokerage service in order to get the brokerage firm to comply with the market rules. You need exchange prices, you need a glass. If there will not be it, MT will remain a fate of beginners, you understand, get it, learn - and take serious money elsewhere.

Prival >> :

I absolutely agree, but sometimes it seems that traders are nobody. And we are the ones who pay for the development of the platform, if we do not pay money to the brokerage company that uses this platform, then the brokerage company in its turn will not give anything to the developers. This is a business and if the businessman does not plan to recoup the costs and get a profit, he will not go into this business. And who does he take this money from, if not from us.

And competitors are already there.

If you are a market maker, you have to have a certain brokerage service in order to get the brokerage firm to comply with the market rules. You need exchange prices, you need a glass. Without it, MT will remain the destiny of beginners, who understand, get it, learn - and will take serious money elsewhere.

Yes, of course we are nobody, of that in fact I never doubted it. It is simply one of the rules of this business.

There is an order for a product in such and such a configuration and specification, and it will always be fulfilled by someone.

The downloaded try other platforms written in each case by a particular DC, are terribly uncomfortable in all senses.

And I think everything is very convenient for brokerage companies.

I think it is the client who rules, not the doer.

Sad sometimes of course...

mql4com >> :

They widen spreads to any value to stop trading and so unobtrusively ask to close the account. The topic in general is that the piper was disqualified by changing the terms and conditions. Everybody changes conditions. I also paid attention to the interesting way of individual changing of spread even in conditions of brokerage companies with floating spread. They just made spreads larger individually in such a way. In this case this not frequent mistake with mismatch of prices on charts and in Market Watch. This is not very often. Usually, the spread is widened by 1.5-3 times (until the system cannot successfully handle the new value of spread). They make a shift of quote flow in the opposite direction to open positions, but within 1-2 spreads. The spread is increased by several ticks to tens of points, but so that the Bid remains in place, and Ask bounces. Anyway, only Bid is visible on the charts. Therefore, it is impossible to see the Spike by Ask. Well, there are some other ways for brokerage companies to "ask" us to stop trading. This does not necessarily apply to scalpers (although there is no definition). You may work with a 20 spread and a 40 stop loss. It depends on the system. But if you're on the plus side - expect surprises.

Remember the saying:

Scrap can't be fought except with ......

mql4com писал(а) >>

Interesting example you gave.... It's understandable that the crisis and all that... But these are purely technical questions:

At what price an order will be opened (closed): the one on the chart or in the market report?

What price will be in the historical base?

What will be shown on the MarketInfo(,MODE_SPREAD) ?

After all, the price at which you have been opened (closed) may not be in the history, and this is a reason for a claim, if there is a lot of money at stake.

Of course, they may give a price a few (or 100) points aside for a client personally and immediately go back, but it should, I think, go to the rest and into the history base.

To what extent is it possible to have such a personalised quotation different from the general flow of quotes ?

Valmars >> :

Interesting example you gave.... It's understandable that the crisis and all that... But purely technical questions arise:

I might add another one:

is there any point in backtests and demo tests at all?

ortv писал(а) >>

but is there any point in backtests and demo tests at all?

The demo tests definitely do, but the back tests more likely don't.

Topor >> :

In the demo tests it's definitely there, but in the back tests it's more likely not than not.

The so called "floating spreads" do not exist in demo accounts. so what is the point?

I get the impression that the Championship is not a championship at all, but a clever analysis of existing profitable Expert Advisors in order to stonewall traders even more effectively... Or am I the only one with that impression?
Reason: