Why don't they take the pips away from the champions? - page 14

One gets the impression,

All those who are against so-called pipsers (no one gives the exact definition except the organizers of the Championship) are employees of kitchen DCs or those who support them.

They should change the rules along the way or not.

Then why shout that we have low spreads, instant execution of trades and bringing all trades to market?

Why do they write for example a spread equal to 30 points and stop level equal to 100 points or just remove one digit after the comma in quotes?

And are not DCs themselves pip traders, they earn by two points on each deal?

If you do not know who does not give orders and what brokerage companies they work with, you should better write on some well-known sites.

They don't give them what kind of brokerage they prefer. By the way, some brokerage companies have 5 digits after the decimal point and the spread starts at 15 points.

They have already given their definition of pip-switching and made their own rules.

They are the ones who decide whether to change the rules or not.

Although if you take real trading a decent brokerage company usually informs clients about changes in rules beforehand.

Serj_Che >> :

One gets the impression,

It seems that all who are against so-called Pips players (no one gives the exact definition except the organizers of the Championship) are employees of kitchen DCs or those who support them.

No, the guys are hurt that their cybernetics turned out to be not quite that - and the dough is being made by simply stupid people with balls. That's where the race is coming from. A lot of people have their lives here, but not all of them just enjoy the process - they dream about the result.

If all this were calculated, so would hire five Kolmogorovs (I exaggerate) and get in the dunks. Sermon...

Serj_Che

well written

I absolutely agree.

Mathemat >> :

Pips. More precisely, "pips + epsilon". Maybe the interbank market will allow it. But there's not many of them here.

No one will obstruct ANY system on the interbank. But the pipers in question will not be profitable on the interbank. The market will not. Take a tick history from the interbank with liquidity data for each tick. So for volumes from 1 standard lot of 100,000 on the interbank the spread is much larger at night. If we talk about the spread for volumes in the tens of mio, it's even bigger.

Pipersystems from the Championship will sell their money on the Interbank. You cannot make money out of thin air on the interbank as brokerage companies allow. The bigger the brokerage company, the more the brokerage company will allow to "make money" with such systems.

Now many brokerage companies have much better conditions than the interbank...

Let me dispel a little myth about lackey-like systems on the interbank. They're draining great. Interbank zero stoplevels and working only through limiters won't help. Again, you can't make money out of thin air on the interbank.

On the championship:

good.

Serj_Che писал(а) >>

The organisers of the Championship have defined pipsing and written their own rules, those who do not comply will be disqualified.

They have also disqualified those who do not stick to them.

Organisers do not allow pipsing.

Pipsipsips will not stop being pipsy because of some incompatibility with the definition.

In general, no one trades EUR vs GBP in Asian and Pacific sessions.

That is what the European session is for. That is why there is no volume, no spread of 2 pips and cannot be.

I don't mind at all that all three pips will take first place. Those are the rules - that's all. But they are still pipsers - even if according to ATC-08 definition they are not. If this definition suits ATS-08 sponsors - what questions?

I have never been an employee of DC and I do not support any kitchen DC. I am on the other side of the barricades - but I understand my counterparties (DC) in the current environment.

Just now I'm looking at the new regulations A... (very reputable office) and see that the conditions have become much more stringent - so "more" that these pips are unlikely to be profitable on such terms. With such tightening the very class of scalpers is simply dying out and ceasing to be a headache for brokerage companies. God help each of these three to have brokerage companies that provide comfortable working conditions for their systems.

2 mamma: I am not offended in any way, because I myself have never tried to do pips/leaps TS and do not intend to.

Topor >> :

The organisers did not allow pipsing.

Pips will not cease to be pips due to some inconsistency in the definition.

In general, no one trades EUR against GBP in Asian and Pacific sessions.

That is what the European session is for. So there is no volume, no spread of 2 pips and can not be.

You support the kitchen DCs (pipsers).

Or are you jealous of the traders (pips) who got ahead?

Maybe Asians do not trade, they just watch someone moving quotes for more than 100 pips within their session.

They may have raised spreads because they also want to do more.

The main aim of the championship is "to popularise mechanical trading systems". Hothouse conditions have been created for this purpose. The goal has been achieved with 14 pages of broken copies. The only place where you can make money with pips is in the championship prizes, which will probably happen in the end.

Serj_Che >> :

One gets the impression,

That all who are against the so-called pipsers (no one gives the exact definition except the organizers of the Championship) are employees of kitchen DCs or those who support them.

They should change the rules along the way or not.

Then why shout that we have low spreads, instant execution of trades and bringing all trades to market?

Why do they write for example a spread equal to 30 points and stop level equal to 100 points or just remove one digit after the comma in quotes?

And are not DCs themselves pip traders, they earn by two pips on every deal?

If you do not know who does not give orders and what brokerage companies they work with, you should better write on some well-known sites.

They don't give them what kind of brokerage they prefer. By the way, some brokerage companies have 5 digits after the decimal point and the spread starts at 15 points.

They have already given their definition of pip-switching and made their own rules.

They are the ones who decide whether to change the rules or not.

Reality of trading is that decent brokerage companies inform their clients about changes in rules.

Well said. I think that the pipers are just preventing the kitchen DCs from making money on stops by arbitrating these unscrupulous actions. If a brokerage company sees the accumulation of client stops and cannot move the price there, the pipers are guarding those stops with their limiters. The price has stopped jumping - there is zero profit for brokerage companies. Get rid of scalpers! But in fact the scalpers are market sanitarians.

coaster писал(а) >>

Well said. I think that the pipers are just preventing the kitchen DCs from making money on stops by arbitrating these unscrupulous actions. If a brokerage company sees the accumulation of client stops and cannot move the price there, the pipers are guarding those stops with their limiters. The price has stopped jumping - there is zero profit for brokerage companies. Get rid of scalpers! But in fact the pipers are market sanitarians.

We should write detective stories, or better - fiction:)

Reason: