Crazy house! - page 7

"Malchat, lieutenant!!!" // that's me...

It's already like alleles - a feature of the forum.

(conciliatory) Shut up, shut up...

ALeek:

Before giving advice, look how many people downloaded your most successful script and how many downloaded mine, see how many comments in your forum threads and how many comments in mine... Maybe you need some advice?

"that's where the dog's at!"

I confess - I am a sinner, I also looked at the script, but, alas, I only pressed the "View" button and after viewing it I didn't want to download

SZS: I think in the morning downloads were three times less than now :)

drknn:
That's it, I'm gone. I haven't waited for the video. No explanation for its absence either. This is a demotivating forum thread. I suggest its removal by the moderator - there is enough junk on the forum as it is. It is better to delete empty threads at once than to do forum cleaning afterwards...

there was already a link to a video

I'm reminded of the famous graal builder Puhlik: his creation on the demo, God forbid, lasted 3 days - and how much noise was in his branch before that...

Sabz: Crazy house. ok. i agree - i haven't seen more of the insane in one place than anywhere else. // I've seen a lot.

Characteristically, the institution has no nursing or paramedical staff. There are hardly any doctors in sight either. There are, um... Commercial directors and so forth. administrators. But they, as you understand, do not treat. )))

And there's no cure for it...))) Guys! What are you guys even doing here? Biblical sin in IT form? Have you ever tried earning a living? Aiming to h one another enviromental theory born in a schoolboy's mind in order to maintain - boohaha!!! - balance? Or is it... - ...to prove to myself and others... (how fed up everyone is with it! even the crazies themselves!) that you can guess (50/50) where something has gone?
It's simpler than that, gentlemen. But what the fuck do the crazies need the money for? Exactly - no fucking use.

sanyooooook:
not interested in Ukrainian ministers

!!!!

Svinozavr:

Sabz: Crazy house. ok. i agree - i haven't seen more of the insane in one place than anywhere else. // I've seen a lot.

Characteristically, the institution has no nursing or paramedical staff. There are hardly any doctors in sight either. There are, um... Commercial directors and so forth. administrators. But they, as you understand, do not treat. )))

And there's no cure for it...))) Guys! What are you guys even doing here? Biblical sin in IT form? Have you ever tried earning a living? Aiming to h one another enviromental theory born in a schoolboy's mind in order to maintain - boohaha!!! - balance? Or is it... - ...to prove to myself and others... (how fed up everyone is with it! even the crazies themselves!) that you can guess (50/50) where something has gone?
It's simpler than that, gentlemen. But what the fuck do the crazies need the money for? Exactly - no fucking use.

We should call S.K.

icas:

!!!!

You're not interested either?

ALeek:

You're not interested either?
In what??? You have nothing!!!

IgorM:

"that's where the dog's at!"

I confess - I am a sinner, I also looked at the script, but, alas, I only pressed the "View" button and after viewing it I didn't want to download

SZS: I think in the morning downloads were three times less than now :)

Hey, what's up, pipsqueak?
Reason: