Crazy house! - page 9

Rom, you know, I got rid of my glitches quite a long time ago. And the proverb is right - for seven righteous men - one sinner. I've been through everything and more ... )))

A righteous man, on the other hand... well, he doesn't know temptations, he doesn't know how to deal with them if they happen to him in life, etc. !!! He doesn't even know what THEY look like!!! )))

I certainly would not have gone on a scouting mission with him! I don't know what to expect from him...)))

Svinozavr:

I don't know what to expect from him...))

Righteousness.

Svinozavr:

I'm a drinker! Not to the point of glitches, but... but... I can drink liberating liquids...)))

You can't trust anyone. Not even myself. I can! // no motive to lie - I certainly don't need ANYTHING from you gentlemen!!! )))

Let's sing:

- If you got into P.E., you didn't stay behind the line, -

- You, Lucky,

- ♪ The dean's office will help you ♪

- You're the lucky one,

Chorus:

- Here, only here

- You'll notice how little there is in your head,

- You're a Lucky Man!

Svinozavr:

Rom, you know, I got rid of my glitches quite a long time ago. And the proverb is right - for the seven righteous, one sinner. I've been through everything and more ... )))

A righteous man, on the other hand... well, he doesn't know temptations, doesn't know how to deal with them if they happen to him in life, etc. !!! He doesn't even know what THEY look like!!! )))

I certainly would not have gone on a scouting mission with him! I don't know what to expect from him...)))

Peter, I was only joking... Glitches are figurative... i.e. as a consequence of alcohol, I notice myself losing more and more of my memory in the morning each time :) It never used to happen before, but it does now... it comes with experience ;)

))) Oh, come on!
It's all right. It's hot... // by the way! it's raining! NE Msk

Mischek:

I can't help but be tempted after a picture like that...

I'm going to get a beer before my brain leaks from the heat.

sanyooooook:
I'm a litroball athlete, just in time for the championships ))

The championship will be for lithropole...

drknn:

Watched the downloaded video - silent horror - almost two gig of ticking vibrations. Yeah... no words. And the program gave out a 1.9 gig file - GiperCam - I didn't know there was such a program. I use BB FlashBack Pro. Download here - http://soft.soft-host.ru/video/4-bb-flashback-pro-v2631205.html - compared to it, even Camtasia Studio rests. ALeek, this program would give your video size of about 40 meters maximum. And if you hadn't converted it to any format, and left it as is in *.fbr format, you would have received the resulting file, the size of 20 meters.

I did not see anything good in your video capture. The system of market entry points selection is not effective - it misses good trend movements. If you like it, may it be okay. But why do you have to announce it publicly? For example, I would be too shy to display such an inexhaustible idea in the public eye.

In 2007 I appeared on the Alpari forum, posted my Expert Advisor and said to the people that let's make a deal - here is the Expert Advisor, you test it, tell me what to fix, and I will program it. I have laid out the raw product at that time. But I warned people about it right away. The code was discussed and corrected for several months. It's been more than three years since then. I haven't maintained this branch of the forum for a long time and the moderator closed it at my request while I still receive letters of gratitude. There were a few dissatisfied ones - what can you do without them? But mostly I got positive feedback. I worked and so did the people - we understood each other - we were a couple ...

Your forum thread has poured so much negativity on you in just one day... Why would you do that? If you could spare your psyche - close this thread on the forum - the negativity will come back to you in the end. You may not even realize that it is the negativity you picked up here that is arousing you. This thread will not lead to anything good neither for you nor for those for whom you created it. You do not believe? Re-read it again - search the posts - was there even a single "thank you" addressed to you?

No one was expecting positivity (in profit). IMHO

It's not Friday, but 16 pages of nothing - it's like a bush...

...Перечитайте её снова - поищите в постах - хоть одно "спасибо" прозвучало в Ваш адрес?

Well, we'll have to do at least one thank you:

Thanks, honey. Your picture gave me the meaning of life. I was a fool to think you couldn't make money on a Forever, but you can... That's a picture i never even dreamed of. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Polite Moose quote.

Va

ALeek:

Before giving advice, see how many downloads your most successful script and how many downloads my script, see how many comments in your forum threads and how many comments in mine... Maybe you need some advice?

No, I can tell you're a teenager. Let's have another dick fight.

Moderators: tear this dump down. This doesn't sound like a discussion about MTS anymore, it sounds like a juvenile bully.

Reason: