FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 41

-Aleks-:
Don't look at the initial deposit - focus on PE/MP - yields over 1000%.
What if you don't have any money to invest?

You still doing that shamanic stuff? Or don't you have time? Ever seen an Emeka in the astral?

new-rena:
but you can't do it without the float, can you?

The floating lot calculation is used to bring positions to breakeven - that's the trick. Without it, it's a bit boring - 5k/2.6k. Well, that's profit of course, but not as interesting.

-Aleks-:

The floating lot calculation is used to bring positions to breakeven - that's the trick. Without it, it's a bit boring - 5k/2.6k . Well, that's profit of course, but it's not so interesting.

That's what's not interesting... fixed lot... the whole story... slippage accounting... equity... and most importantly, see for yourself...

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
I agree with everything Strange just said, the market is driven by real speculators with real money.
So yes, real people with real money, in the same Deutsche sit some Hans and Fritz with their departments and pouring in and out money)

Vizard_:
That's what's not interesting and show it... fixed lot... the whole story... slippage accounting... equity... and most importantly, see for yourself...

Here is a picture of the same period. And I don't need to look - I know the logic of TC - it is designed to add to the position from the beginning.

-Aleks-:

Here is a picture of the same period. And I don't need to look - I know the logic of TC - it is designed to add to the position from the beginning.

Bullshit... throw it away... The core of the system should always be in the + (smooth growth of equity)... for a certain period of time -
a week, a month... or almost always) this + ... of course varies depending on the properties of BP ...
from a simple ... without getting bogged down with rulers ... you can watch by volatility ...
All imho of course... Use whatever you want... but I would throw it away...

-Aleks-:

All ATSs end up like that:

Vizard_:
Crap... throw it away... The system core should always be in the +...over a period of time...
a week, a month... or almost always) this + ... of course varies depending on the properties of the BP...
from a simple ... without getting bogged down with rulers ... you can watch by volatility ...
All imho of course... Use whatever you want... but I'd throw it away...
Who should? Teenage maximalism is inappropriate here - floating lot is used for profit. The system is not perfect, of course, but there is something to work with.

stranger:

All PBXs end up like this:

That's how we all end up... But in general, the main thing is to stop in time.
Reason: