I made one of these things once ... - page 6

HideYourRichess:

Yeah,

looks like a trend from a longer interval.

It doesn't look the same at all. Otherwise the line would have started much earlier.

Andrei01:
That looks a lot like a mashka. :) It's not worth the trouble of reinventing the velocipede.
It's worth it, it's better than the Mach, in a way. Both the mashka and this approximation have their own "physical" reasons.

Andrei01:
It doesn't look the same at all. Otherwise the line would have started much earlier.
Looks like it, looks like it. But, let's listen to Candid, maybe he will clarify it better. In particular, I would like to see the trend line.

HideYourRichess:
It's worth it, it's better than the mash-up, in a sense. Both the mach and this approximation have their own "physical" reasons.

In order to tell accurately, a line must be correctly plotted for each moment, i.e. there must be many such lines, not just one.

And the calculation period is important - it all depends on it, just like with the mashka.

Andrei01:

In order to be accurate, you need to draw the line correctly for each moment, i.e. there must be many lines, not just one.

And the calculation period is important - it all depends on it, just like with the waving machine.

I am completely satisfied with the yellow line. In fact, I have even begun to pin my hopes on it. ;)

HideYourRichess:
Here, the yellow one looks like an adequate line. From my point of view. And the blue one, either it is not drawn as it should be, or the trend is from a much larger area.

For Rank = 3 the upper trend may be calculated on the interval from 360 to 1620 bars. And the harmonic is from 90 to 405

Candid:

For Rank = 3, the senior trend can be calculated over an interval of 360 to 1620 bars. And the harmonic is from 90 to 405

Is there any way to display these figures on the screen? It's a question of principle, not of "help me with the trawl".

Andrei01:

Just because a line isn't drawn doesn't mean it doesn't exist :).

Of course you could draw it over the whole interval, but it still wouldn't be visible in its entirety, you'd have to scroll the screen. Technically this means adding a loop over the whole senior interval, I decided that this is not justified. The emergency solution is to grab the trend terminal object with the mouse and manually align it to the line.

HideYourRichess:
For me, the yellow line is perfectly fine. What's more, I've even started to have some hopes for it. ;)

Still, it's better to do it in the visualiser first :)

No problem to get it out, of course it's specific information, but if you need it, you're welcome to do it.

Files:

Candid:

And I thought Kalman was a result, didn't you describe the problem as Kalman? Or is it broader than that?

No Kalman didn't quit. It was the one I was struggling with the longest. I brought it to the necessary level inMQL , although I could go on and on, but it started working the way I wanted it to, that's enough for me.

Here it is, this is what I was struggling with it for

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page92#345010

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page72

If you want to believe it or not, I'll tell you, because I'm still shocked by it ...

If you look carefully at these charts (links above), you can see that the reversal, occurs at the beginning of the month (the exact beginning!!!) And it has no input parameters, the only thing I can change this start point (where the history, it should be calculated) and that's it ...

I couldn't get past that fact, I hadn't programmed it, it (the indicator) doesn't even know the beginning of the month, week or year...

I was searching for the physics of it, I was checking my code, I was looking for an error, but I couldn't find it, I thought I was done... until I came across Gurov's analysis technique, I'll look for it now http://www. procapital.ru/showthread.php?p=644194&highlight=%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%86%D0%B8%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9+%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%8C#post644194

And I knew this but didn't give it much thought, banks operating day. Roughly speaking for banks - the month may not coincide with the calendar (and it didn't for me, BUT it was often very close to that date).

Example - delivery of currency as we know is on the second day, i.e. if we make a contract on Wednesday, it will be executed on Friday (swap). If we do it later, it is Monday, so if I close the deal on Thursday it will be Monday (double swap) and it can be a different month and accountants have to rebuild debits and credits, funds or whatever, they need to show profit by the end of the month (quarter)...

Now it is clearly visible, the end of the month just hit Wednesday, what I wrote above in capital letters about the month, I meant just an operating month, when I realized the explanation Gurov, I sat and checked each break, and it coincided with the end of the month in that sense, I'm still shocked, all double-checked my programming, but I do not fully believe it ... that's a horrible story

I can't sew it into PBX, I know this algorithm too well. And it's no longer a matter of crooked hands there. It has to be controlled, visually it is easy to do, but programmatically I can't even imagine how. Anyway, after what I've described above I'm afraid to touch it, it just draws something on the screen, and so on...

If I wanted to use it, I would be using it to make currency indexes, or rather not really indexes, but something close to it, I've posted it somewhere on forum, it's a check of simple hypothesis - against complex alternative.

If I'm wrong I keep writing so many letters, just waiting for MT5 developers to fix it, but anyway you all are wizards, you make programming easy and simple, I've been messing around with my favorite grid https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/1004 for 2 weeks if not more.

Reason: