EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 467

olivero:

Yes, maybe at the breakdown of 1.3460, but if we are in the V of (V) of [I], then there is a correction to come.... Imho

I have it coming out that the heel will most likely end at 1.3544, but maybe at 1.3513 as well. True, one of the alternatives says that we may go down right from the current price. By the way, there is an 8/8 level at 1.35498.

That's the way it works for me...

Remember, we're in the middle... We're in the middle of the euro. be prepared, as they say, for sharp moves.

My view, friends, is that the eurik is off to 1.43. This is clearly visible both on the daily and weekly intervals. I have been in longs on it, as well as on the Aussie Jew and as on the Aussie dollar. Of course, that doesn't mean there won't be corrections, there will be. But I would not take it as a short, as it will be better to buy it on correction. Good luck to all :)

Galina:
My opinion, friends, is that the eurik is at 1.43. It is clearly seen on the daily and weekly intervals. I have been in longs on it, as well as on the Aussie Jew and as on the Aussie dollar. Of course, that doesn't mean there won't be corrections, there will be. But I would not take it as a short, as it will be better to buy it on correction. Good luck to all :)

Galina, why are you so categorical - "went". What about 1.365? What if we sit down?

Imho, it is not so unambiguous, we need to look around.

Galina:
My view, friends, is that the eurik is off to 1.43. This is clearly visible both on the daily and weekly intervals. I have been in longs on it, as well as on the Aussie Jew and as on the Aussie dollar. Of course, that doesn't mean there won't be corrections, there will be. But I would not take it as a short, as it will be better to buy it on correction. Good luck to all :)

Such stripped words. Ugh. Naked words. Ugh. Without confirmation:))))))

Good morning :) I see the beginning like this:

Today's forecast is a pullback to 1.34000 (source - again intuition, which sometimes fails =).

Considering that many people are waiting for a pullback downwards, we can take a less risky bar, e.g. 1.34200.

Clear support at 1.3450, stand to buy...

One of the many possible moves for the coming week: