I cried, the forex game is a joke - page 9

Honestly, I don't understand why you have to go to another DC, TC is alive, right?!

Maybe I'm just being kind :)

wenay:

for me takto (trading style is not so important), profitability TC defined as follows: Profitability (at a normal number of transactions in the average of 1 month) = (%profitability) / (%prosy)

And the rest like what this TS is and how it behaved a long time ago - it does not matter, because these parameters are sufficient for profitable trading, then comes the correct money management and that's it) - and the TS may be traded on a real account immediately

I think you should also take into account the number of trades per month... If they were say 10, then I would not even trust a dollar to such TS. I would not trust my TS solely by the number of trades in the region of 400. I can make that many trades in a couple of weeks.

dimeon:
I think you also have to take into account the number of trades per month... If they were, say, 10, I would not entrust a dollar to such a TS. I would not trust my TS solely by the number of trades in the region of 400. But I can do that many in a couple of weeks.
I would have been satisfied with 10... I would have had enough for 10 trades and the drawdown was no more than 1 pip each...

wenay:

it would just be scary to see a 140 lot trade with a paltry target )))))) (for me personally it is scary, although logically I understand that the volume is not too large)

Well 140 lots is awesome! For example Currenex guarantees order execution up to 1 million (10 lots), if more than that, you will get slippage if you are unlucky. On Dukas the average volume of liquidity is around 50 lots (to open without slippage).

And about the trend drawdown Slava is absolutely right! with such a volume and a 50 point drawdown = 70,000 loss...

atik:
for the international regulation is questionable (only the market may be regulated), but with state supervision and mandatory deposit insurance, and an open API protocol it would be a good choice!

the hedgehogs cried and cried but kept on eating the cactus...

Of course it's doubtful if you don't get out of the sandbox kitchens. And wait for your bull-broker to adjust the rynag.) And he doesn't regulate and doesn't regulate. There is no government control, but by international industry organisations. By the way, there are plenty of brokers with open API's too.

This is a dead-end road, Slava. You are building a house of cards. I will not do it any more.

goldtrader:

The hedgehogs cried and cried but kept on eating the cactus...

Of course it's doubtful if you don't get out of the sandbox kitchens. And wait for your bull-broker to adjust the rynag.) And he doesn't regulate and doesn't regulate. There is no government control, but by international industry organisations. By the way, there are plenty of brokers with open APIs too.

control but not market regulation (like banning or allowing lots)... these are two big differences ... Financial control or deposit insurance is possible only from the government ...

granit77:
The reference to Shchedrin is probably apocryphal.
Did I get it wrapped up pretty good? :))
And also complained about me once, that not a single word in simplicity...

Mathemat:
He also complained once about me not saying a single word in simplicity...
hello countrymen ! happy holidays !

Thank you, Slava. Happy holidays to you too!

goldtrader:
If my approach is strange then according to your approach manufacturers of axes, knives, cars etc. should be liable for the actions of customers (murders, injuries) ... and control the use of their products for life.

actually controlled......

in a slightly different form, but controlled.

A lot of SMS scams have emerged now, so they hit a telecom company and got their asses kicked for supporting fraud.

The point was simple, the company pointed out the number of a known sms scam, and they took no action, sued and fined .......

about the newcomers, it depends on what to look at if you sit behind the platform, then yes 2 years.

but 8 years of analytics and forecasting systems.

Reason: