Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 271

sanyooooook:

Really?

Yes.

TheXpert:
Yes.
Increased from stock exchanges or from customer accounts?

Something tells me that these cryptocurrency "thefts" are all organised by the site owners themselves.

Edic:
Something tells me that these cryptocurrency "thefts" are organised by the site owners themselves.
Well, they sort of promise that everything stays in place, i.e. on clients' sets, in which case they have only stolen from themselves.

sanyooooook:

is the stump really gone or just a little bit?

They're saying 19,000 bits are gone.

Really?

Is this the first time? The most cryptocurrency is being taken out from under their noses without any cryptography.

Reshetov:
Is this the first time? The most crypto-currencies are being snatched from under their noses without any cryptography.
there are holes everywhere, even in space )

sanyooooook:
There are holes everywhere, even in space )
The biggest hole here is that bitcoins cannot be exchanged without an external exchange. Although cryptographic protocols for such transactions have long been developed, for some reason bitcoin has not implemented them.

Reshetov:
The biggest hole here is that bitcoins cannot be exchanged without an external exchange. Although cryptographic protocols for such transactions have long been developed, for some reason bitcoin has not implemented them.
But you can't just transfer to another wallet and get equivalent cash from the wallet's owner, can you?

sanyooooook:
But you can't just transfer to another wallet and receive the equivalent cash from the owner of the wallet, can you?

No problem transferring if you have internet. Problems with receiving cash. WebMoney has been wiser, adding a security code. If the person to whom the transfer was made does not enter the security code, he will not get anything.

The problem is gone. Both parties agree on the exchange. One transfers the electronic dough, protected by a code. The other sees that the money has been transferred to his account, takes the cash and goes to exchange it for the security code.

sanyooooook:
Increased exchange or customer accounts?
Sort of from one of the hot operational wallets. Oh, come on. Stump hasn't been good for a long time. Finex rules.
Reason: