EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 16

Lesta:

A simple apology is enough :-)

Uh, uh... sorry...

Noterday:
Then the point of posting pose pictures here? What's the point? Make you jealous?

I only started posting pictures when the public wasn't satisfied with posts like: go this way or that way... without pictures or at least without confirming the certainty of any move with an open pose.

I show an open pose, thereby choosing a direction, and it's up to each person to determine his or her own goals.

Judge for yourself, an open pose says more than a text indicating entry and exit.....

* I'm risking my money rather than my reputation on the forum if my pose doesn't pay off...

*** in all my screenshots, I show the moment of entry, which by the way is "not unimportant"

gip:

Uh, uh... Sorry...

OK Gip, no worries))))

Now you can delete the past 2 pages))))

RekkeR:
Who's good with computers? I have two laptops, 1st has XP, 2nd has w7, first one is localised, wpn using mac address, connected to internet, want to pair them via wifi and give second access to internet. Two weeks reading forums, came from two computer services + criminals, one honestly admit that they do not know how, the rest did not confess, but the result is evident. The upshot is that they are now offering to rip and install XP. Help please.

http://wisedec.ru/2009/01/24/wifi-dvux-kompyuterov.html

Cronex:

As far as I remember, point-to-point wifi connections have not been cancelled yet :-). Well, there is still a chance to tick the lan connection Internet connection sharing (organize bridge from wifi to lan), but better of course router with wifi, nat, vpn and mac address substitution on the external interface to the provider did not have problems when you change the contracted equipment.
I have a cable from my ISP which plugs into my laptop's NIC and I don't have any problems with my ISP. The main problem is not knowing how to network with MS and Vista via wifi. I am making a wireless connection "home", open access, no password, if the address is set automatically the computers can see the network and send packets but not receive them if I manually set the address to 1. 175.168.0.1, I set the shared access to the Internet, 2. 175.168.0.2. they send packets but they don't see the shared folders and the second one doesn't see the internet connection. By setting up a local network between them and connecting with a cable the same situation happens. I am wondering if this is practically possible or not?

Noterday:

Gold

Gold had its third bounce from the lower boundary of the rising channel, as not only Comrade Botsman says, it is a 90% buy signal.

Bicus:

http://wisedec.ru/2009/01/24/wifi-dvux-kompyuterov.html

Thank you.

Lesta:

Talk about the Kuchera system... I was interested in it a couple of years ago... in theory it does allow you to take all the movement +/- 1p. But in practice I've never had any luck... Do you use standard indicators from MAK? Doesn't it bother you that they shift in relation to each other.... Kucher told me some time ago that he solved the problem with the shifts (tied them to a common axis), but they lost accuracy because of it. He was selling these indicators for 3k c.u.

Which ones do you have? The old "offsets" or not ?

exi:

Talk about the Kuchera system... I was interested in it a couple of years ago... in theory it does allow you to take all the movement +/- 1p. But in practice I've never had any luck... Do you use standard indicators from MAK? Doesn't it bother you that they shift in relation to each other.... Kucher told me some time ago that he solved the problem with the shifts (tied them to a common axis), but they lost accuracy because of it. He was selling these indicators for 3k c.u.

Which ones do you have? The old "shifting" ones or not ?

I use his free "demo" version. It's based on standard indicators, but I also use modified ones.

I've started to understand and get the hang of it, I think I've understood it more or less - now I'm not confused by "ratio bias".

Yes, the real system he sells for $1.6k .... Not urging to buy, not advertising. ( Haven't bought one myself )

* I've got the old ones with an offset.

Lesta:

My charts don't show theory, but just +\-10p, I use its free "demo" version, it's based on standard indicators, there are also refined ones.

I started to understand and get the hang of it, I think I got the hang of it more or less - now I'm not confused by "ratio bias".

Yes, the real system he sells for $1.6k .... Not urging to buy, not advertising. ( Haven't bought one myself )

* I've got the old ones with an offset.

The inputs do come out accurate. The problem I had was with the objectives.... I open thinking of a move on H1 and the result is a small three-wave on m5 and a continuation of the main move... :(
Reason: