EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1166

darka7:
Mine is three times as much. I wanted to trade on EUR/CHF, but I hesitated, the spread is 12 pips.
2pts. А.....

I just went to the DC's website, but they only have micro accounts, not the others. I will transfer money to another account, then I will trade:))) It turns out that sometimes you have to read the news of your brokerage company. :))

Tantrik:

I read - one trader studied with Edler, studied and .... started losing money. Gunn made a fortune in the stock market (everything worked then - fibo...), passed it on to his children in his lifetime. Better to believe the fairy tale than this Edler - Gunn is a competitor to him.

As for purely forex not stock exchanges, I stick exactly to the conspiracy theory (or the scam, or the worldwide quotation apparatus). It used to be natural (trend, head shoulders, etc) now a beautiful computer copy and once you agree with that - you'll find some grail tc's right away. Good luck! Happy New Year.

Fibo is and will always work, and no worse than 5-10 years ago... but not every day and hour... If you simplify it (let's take 1 level for clarity) it tries to make the market stationary... like a sine (no matter how many levels are there) - but the market is not stationary))) the same thing with channels... and so on... There is no hoax - but the fact that in recent years the prices of currencies and metals are often not very adequate, to put it mildly - yes, this is purely speculative ... and the reason is very simple - everyone wants to eat better... If this year the volume grew by 30 percent - so people need to work off the flooded cash = increased volatility with unknown jitters....but everything is simple - if one pocket has got it - there should be another pocket where it was taken from)))... so traders compete not with the market but with themselves... A trader by nature is lonely...

Vizard:

Fibo is working now and will work forever, and no worse than 5-10 years ago... but not every day or every hour... If you simplify it (let's take 1 level for clarity) it tries to make the market stationary... like a sine (no matter how many levels are there) - but the market is not stationary))) the same with channels... etc... There is no hoax - but the fact that in recent years the prices of currencies and metals are often not very adequate, to put it mildly - yes, this is purely speculative ... and the reason is very simple - everyone wants to eat better... If this year the volume grew by 30 percent - so people need to work off the flooded cash = increased volatility with unknown jitters etc... But everything is simple - if one pocket has got it - there should be another pocket where it was taken from)))... so traders compete not with the market but with themselves ... trader by nature is lonely...

The main thing is to determine the trader's success in the market... If you do not know anything about the market, you cannot pass it on to the right side of the monitor, because you don't want to pass it on to the right side.

In the swamp of a hoax, you have to check every bump with caution before you step on it and collect a handful of cranberries.

Regarding the highlighted, I can easily prove the opposite with these same words. As long as there is a sufficient number of traders, one should not deny that they have different financial possibilities, and hence the situation that "everybody" is competing with himself, but in the end they are competing with one or several "loner by nature", who started this global tit-for-money game.

On one side are the chelsea and real fans, on the other side are team owners who are also "loners by nature", they all bet on the betting market and are not competing with the game on the field, but with themselves, nobody wants to lose. Who will be on the profit side?

RekkeR:

Who will be on the profit side?

Я)))

I did sell, though.

strangerr:

I did sell it, though.

I sold both the euro and the pound 3 hours ago.)

But it's not going down well.)

Kitsan:

I already sold both the euro and the pound 3 hours ago)

But it's not going down well.)

I sold at the price I wanted, I just don't want any other price.

I also sold but hedged with a pendulum. I don't know whether to believe the divert or not?

strangerr:

I sold at the price I wanted, I just don't need another one.

I sold the Euro a bit low at 1.3151 and the Pound at 1.5449 with a close stop.
Reason: