Well there you have it, a GRAAL up to 100% a month. - page 5

giravik писал(а) >>
If he closes loss-making positions first, he may catch "Uncle Kolya". Why in private? If in the end a real grail is born and lies in the public domain, it will deflate very quickly.

I don't think there is any sign of Uncle Kolya there, as it is a pure lock, I think the history of transactions confirms it. The closing sequence probably means nothing to Uncle Collie. He will come in his time and if he hasn't come yet, the closing order will not change anything, because locked position creates only bumps and ditches on the chart and the fact of closing cannot influence anything. But, if it is not a pure Martin, everything is possible.

There's not a single locking position there, all trades are only sells. I told you it's pure martin. And the tests have shown: the more the deposit grows, the more probability of loss. The strategy is based on a very competent MM. I took a $1000 depo and my profit was 10-20% at minimum lot. But breaking this 1000 into 5(!) parts, i.e. $200 profit was the same 10-20% with the same lot. If I run an EA with lots, it will fail, no matter with what lot and no matter how cool the MM is. The only thing I need is to reduce the drawdown. Although drawdown in 1.5 years is not more than 65%. So, if I can't minimize it, I need to compensate for it. Profitability of the Expert Advisor is 2.3. As I've heard it is a good indicator. This EA (like all other profitable EAs) is losing if you switch it on and forget about it.

giravik писал(а) >>
There is no locking position, all trades are only sell. As I wrote it is pure martin. The tests have shown: the more the deposit grows the more probability of loss. The strategy is based on a very competent MM. I took a $1000 depo and my profit was 10-20% at minimum lot. But breaking this 1000 into 5(!) parts, i.e. $200 profit was the same 10-20% with the same lot. If I run an EA with lots, it will fail, no matter with what lot and no matter how cool the MM is. The only thing I need is to reduce the drawdown. Although drawdown in 1.5 years is not more than 65%. So, if I can't minimize it, I need to compensate for it. Profitability of the Expert Advisor is 2.3. As I've heard it is a good indicator. This EA (like all other profitable EAs) is losing if you switch it on and forget about it.

OK, there are no lots, but then I still don't understand how the order of closing can affect the arrival of a margin call?

Am I wrong, at the final stage, when the aggregate position is in the plus, the orders are closed, and almost simultaneously? >> So how can one close in such a way to get a margin call I cannot understand?

vasya_vasya >> :

OK, there are no lots, but then I still don't understand how the order of closing can affect the arrival of a margin call?

Am I wrong, at the final stage, when the aggregate position is in the plus, the orders are closed, and almost simultaneously? So how can one close in such a way to get a margin call I cannot understand?

Geez, is it so hard to guess that this picture is an antimartin backtest carefully photoshopped? And the chart is flipped around the vertical axis and the volume of trades, i.e. all trades are backwards.

The guy took a martin. He re-did it in such a way that it was deposited after each profitable trade. Obtained a picture of a stable loss. Then he carefully made a mirror reflection in the graphical editor to leave the lettering and figures untouched. Now it looks like "linear growth" instead of linear plum.

It's elementary. If the amount of losing positions exceeds the percentage to the margin call and if you close them first, the brokerage company will automatically close the remaining trades. And the EA simply will not have time to give a signal to close profitable trades, because when critical situation comes, the DT blocks the EA's work. I had such a situation long ago. I was surprised myself. But I talked to my broker and he explained everything to me. The majority of brokerage companies allow closing no more than 6 open positions. Naturally, they will try to close as many negative positions as possible.

Reshetov >> :

Geez, is it hard to guess that this is a picture of antimartin backtest, but carefully photoshopped? And the chart is flipped around the vertical axis and the volume of trades, i.e. all trades are backwards.

The guy took a martin. He re-did it in such a way that it was deposited after each profitable trade. Obtained a picture of a stable loss. Then he carefully made a mirror reflection in the graphical editor to leave the lettering and figures untouched. Now it looks like "linear growth" instead of linear loss.

>> It seems to be true, otherwise how can one explain the fact that the lot is small and then rises sharply to a maximum, and then increases gradually decreasing.

I would say it is true, otherwise the reason is that the lot goes small and then increases to the maximum, and then decreases smoothly,

and the main result of the increase is a decrease in the deposit and the return to the ideal straight. (Well, Reshetov, well eyed)

giravik >> :
Elementary. If amount of losing trades exceeds percentage of margin call, and if you close them first, then OC automatically closes other trades. The Expert Advisor will not have time to give a signal to close profitable trades because it blocks the work of the Expert Advisor when critical situation happens. I had such a situation long ago. I was surprised myself. But I talked to my broker and he explained everything to me. The majority of brokerage companies allow closing no more than 6 open positions. Naturally, they will try to close as more negative positions as possible.

What brokerage company? What are you making up? This is a picture of the backtest, not the state.

The brokers do not close profitable positions on margin. There is no need to cheat.

giravik писал(а) >>
It is elementary. If the number of losing positions exceeds the percentage to the margin call, and if you close them first, DT automatically closes the remaining trades. And advisor just will not have time to give signal for closing profitable deals because brokerage company blocks work of advisor when critical situation happens. I had such a situation long ago. I was surprised myself. But I talked to my broker and he explained everything to me. The majority of brokerage companies allow closing no more than 6 open positions. Naturally, they will try to close as many negative positions as possible.

>>thank you, now we will know about the advisers and the DCs.

What a photoshop! What do I need it for? I came here for help, and you're photoshopping, mirrors! Bullshit. I don't know what you're talking about. I wrote to a normal guy. Admin, please close the thread.

Urain >> :

It is very similar to the truth, otherwise how can one explain the fact that the lot is small and then rises sharply to a maximum, and then fills it gently decreasing.

I would say it is true, otherwise the reason is that the lot goes small and then increases to the maximum, and then decreases smoothly,

and the main result of the increase is a decrease in the deposit and the return to the ideal straight. (Well, Reshetov is a sharp eye.)

Well, I've seen a lot of those charts in my lifetime. That's why it's hard for me not to notice such tricks and tricks.

Reason: