Interesting topic for many: what's new in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 - big changes on the way - page 30

joo:

1. 1.

2. They do.

3. this is all very fine and wonderful, but:

->

How else? I don't know about others, I speak for myself: all these "lowbid", "hiasc" very badly absorbed at reading, not to mention that the person would start thinking - "and why I need it as it is and why I need it the way that one suggests?" Without visualization of the urgent problem the problem is not even a problem (here's a paradox, hehe).

On page 29, you should visualize 2 indices until your eyes pop out.

Lines 173,174 are responsible for which price extremum will be counted.

max=fmax(max,CloseS[i]);
         min=fmin(min,Close[i]);

So as the director of the stadium used to say: no fish here :)

I agree withsanyooooook in some respects.

hrenfx, it would be much more helpful if you helped certain people. Those who wish to do so. Perhaps with the proviso that they will also have to help someone.

You have gone the other way - trying to teach thought to those who may not need it. In the end we have what we have.

Heroix:

I agree withsanyooooook in some respects.

hrenfx, it would be much more helpful if you helped certain people. Those who wish to do so. Perhaps with the proviso that they will also have to help someone.

You have gone the other way - trying to teach thought to those who may not need it. In the end we have what we have.

You, with your stroking tone, shut up those arguing (at least one side). I do not need hrenfx to shut up, I need the opposite, that he argues the importance of this innovation.

I remember MQ has postponed also debugging in tester (like not mind, but again no human resources), and as a developer it is more important to me, I lost a workday here, and it's hard to debug on weekends. And if you dig deeper, there are still a lot of important features that have been postponed.

So either argue, or get in line :)

hrenfx:

Looks like the rules for building a TS, research, money management, writing a fighting robot, etc. need to be explained in detail.

I can't pull it off.

Code and drawings, code and drawings!

Algorithms give (programming language is not at the discretion of the coder - anything), stop using the richness of Russian speech, it is not for analytics,

it's time to move on to specifics, formulas and code!

Urain:

You, with your stroking tone, shut up the arguers (at least one side). I don't need hrenfx to shut up, I need him to argue the importance of this innovation.

I remember MQ has postponed also debugging in tester (like not mind, but again no human resources), and as a developer it is more important to me, I lost a workday here, and it's hard to debug on weekends. And if you dig deeper, there are still a lot of important features that have been postponed.

So either argue, or get in line :)

Hrenfx several times already gave references to his considerations. Why all these arguments? It seems to me the two sides do not hear each other well enough.

Let me explain.

On the one hand, for his (hrenfx'a's) view of the market - the spread between Ask/Bid in extrema is significant, because the determining parameters of the TS may be related to it - he showed it.

On the other hand, you don't pay much attention to it, and you're fine with small fluctuations. As your TCs are not demanding of this - you have shown it.

On the third hand, I don't care about the MT tester at all and I don't bother with the issue - I don't have to show anything.

...There are a few more examples of 'other' sides....

All in all, there are many different viewpoints. And you can only prove something here to yourself or to someone who is "on the same page". If the views on the market are different - there is nothing much to argue about, it's like in life preferences.

However, there is one rule of thumb: if you do things the right way, and you want the product to be as non-threatening and versatile as possible, you must try to satisfy the most demanding party in the quality product. To be objective, in this case, that's hrenfx's position.

Urain:

On page 29, visualise the 2 indices until your eyes pop out.

Lines 173,174 are responsible for which price extremum will be counted.

In short, as the director of the stadium used to say: no fish here :)

There are differences that are quite noticeable.

RoboForex ECN M1:

And this is M3 (in the same place):

--

I have not counted the fish yet. :)

And these are the hotly-loved Five-Minutes(M5), over there.

Friends !

Can you tell me what the last ten pages are about, what is the problem?

Having searched the thread and looked at the MT4 forum, all I found was a suggestion to have a switch between Bid and Ask prices.

And discussion whether it should be done or not.

Is it a problem ? Personally I don't understand what's the problem, if the TC requires exactly the Ask price - what's the problem with using it by adding Bid and Spread in price terms ?

Laryx:

Friends !

Can you tell me what the last ten pages are about, what is the problem?

Having searched the thread and looked at the MT4 forum, all I found was a suggestion to have a switch between Bid and Ask prices.

I also found arguments whether it is necessary to do it or not.

Is it a problem ? Personally I don't understand what's the problem, if the TC requires exactly the Ask price - what's the problem with using it by adding Bid and Spread in price terms ?

Metatrader stores 1 spread per 1 bar, although it can be different during a bar, i.e. theoretically there is no Ask price in Metatrader). This leads to incorrect testing for instruments with varying spreads. Theoretically you can collect such information yourself, i.e. you actually need a tick chart with spread value every tick, but here's 50 people want to have it for free). Signatures are collected.

zfs:
Metatrader keeps 1 spread per bar, although it may be different during a bar, i.e. theoretically there is no Ask price in Metatrader).

О ! Oh, thank you. Now I get it, I get it. Thank you very much. Yes, indeed, there is such a letter in the word.

But firstly, I am not sure if developers will do that in the near future - I tried to calculate the Ask price of H1 bar, based on Bid and Spread of minutes - there are a lot of complicated issues there.

And secondly, does it make sense? Most of the brokerage companies offer fixed spread, and besides - I find it difficult to think of a stable TS that would work on tick data with spread, and on minute data with spread - it would not work stable...

In principle I can "sign for it". But I have little hope for a favourable outcome.

Reason: