EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 216

RekkeR:
Odyssey, in your screenshot there was a Ukrainian yellow-blue indicator, paired with a stochastic, in the window below the chart. What is it?
Indicators )they are just testing ..... i can't give you any information about them yet ..... sorry ...but i can't share

Why not a patriot?

everything is just right ..... and everything is coloured accordingly

Mathemat:
So what is it that surprises you so much? There is another golden phrase: "buy cheaper, sell dearer". So people are trying to catch extremes. Well, dilution in a major miss is a sacred thing...

Cheap or expensive is relative, you never know in real time whether it is cheap or expensive. Price is an ephemeral concept, it can be anything. But whether we are trending or not is immediately obvious.

I start a direct move on a pullback of the 1st or 2nd order. I use only a pair of moving averages, I do not complain about the trading results. Next week I will draw some entries in real time, if anyone is interested, so as not to speak without reason. And predicting the price direction is a thankless job (I lost a lot of money doing it!!!), imho, I should enter based on the fact.

In fact, I'm surprised by the similarity of thinking of all traders (including me), it's just a kind of market phenomenon :)

Regarding catching of extremums my dear Larry would say it better:

"For short-term traders, this means that they should not try to buy when the market is selling off and should not get in the way of the locomotive. I've lost a lot of money thinking I can predict when price will 'touch bottom or top' and turn around during the day. My early trading accounts are pretty convincing proof that I couldn't pull off such a miracle. Over time I learned not to try to catch a bottom or top, but it took many more years before I fully understood what was really happening in the market and how I could take advantage of possessing this market truth. My account balances convinced me of the insanity of buying while prices were falling (and vice versa), but I didn't know why it was insane. Now I know." (c) Larry Williams

Pointzero:

"For short-term traders, this means that they should not try to buy when the market is selling off and should not get in the way of the locomotive. I have lost a lot of money thinking I can predict when the price will 'touch bottom or top ' and turn around during the day. My early trading accounts are pretty convincing proof that I couldn't pull off such a miracle. Over time I learned not to try to catch a bottom or top, but it took many more years before I fully understood what was really happening in the market and how I could take advantage of possessing this market truth. My account balances convinced me of the insanity of buying while prices were falling (and vice versa), but I didn't know why it was insane. Now I know." (c) Larry Williams

That's why I retrained as a "manager."

Selling theories and lectures is not peddling bicycles.

All the more so when it comes to trading.

;)

--- But maestro was absolutely right, when he spoke about time "horizon" ("For short-term traders...").

Such was the "volatility" back then...

But your passage...

But whether we are going in the trend or notis obvious at once.

Could you tell me, and I think it would be useful for many people to know the criteria of this vision.

FreeLance:

I, and I think many others, find it useful to know the criteria of this vision.

How about this:

That is why I have retrained as a "manager".
Selling theories and lectures is not peddling bicycles.
All the more so when it comes to trading.
;)

Can I "sound it out"? Translate it into Russian? Especially since it's your native tongue.

Internet search didn't turn up any information on when Larry was biking. Not even figuratively. He's still peddling bikes.

If you're referring to yourself, again I don't understand. Please explain, do you really peddle bicycles or do you mean the indicator you're selling? What did you call it, "for sale but not for free"? Writing "for sale" is certainly not your approach. Your posts, they're a load of bollocks...

What did you want to write?

gip:

How about this:

Can I "sound it out"? Translate it into Russian? Especially since it's your native tongue.

Internet search didn't turn up any information on when Larry was biking. Not even figuratively. He's still peddling bikes.

If you're referring to yourself, again I don't understand. Please explain, do you really peddle bicycles or do you mean the indicator you're selling? What did you call it, "for sale but not for free"? Writing "for sale" is certainly not your approach. Your posts, they're a load of bollocks...

What did you want to write?

At first I thought he was a little drunk... but no, he's fine!

He pops up all over the place... it's like an aggravation... as if he'd been released from somewhere...

Sometimes he writes normally when under someone else's supervision. For example, on the CRUFM website he was forced to write clearly, the rules there are strict. Although they are not entirely in human language either. I mean, he can. But he may twist his words on this forum for some reason. He reads each post with difficulty, some allegories.

He appears rarely because he has a few logins, he enters under different ones. And he communicates with himself, like in the branch about business.

"Poking" internet readers :

Пожалуй, сейчас нет более знаменитого трейдера, чем Ларри Вильямс, установивший в 1987 году рекорд мира по инвестированию. Он показал феноменальный результат: на срочном рынке он за год превратил 10 тысяч в 1,1 миллиона долларов. Теперь он большую часть времени посвящает обучению трейдеров, но нередко и сам входит на биржу.

Some: "It would be unreasonable to expect stock prices to follow some mystical and perhaps even mythical route observed in the 1960s to infinity. And yet that is exactly what is happening, by and large, which raises the question, will the markets of the twenty-first century continue to follow this map? It is a question that cannot be answered until that period of time has passed. However, we can look over the first ten years from 2001 to 2010 to see how closely this pattern repeats itself. I suspect it will be repeated, and more accurately than you can imagine. The litmus test will happen sometime after 2005. If 2005 is another roaring bull market, and the overall pattern of price movement follows the ten-year roadmap, I think it will give even more validity to this concept, and investors will have more confidence in using it as a general guide to investment activity for years, maybe decades to come."
:)

There you go again, in your own style. You are no better than I am by using the word "you" and constantly brainwashing everyone who reads you.

What are you talking about here? Reasoning about whether the market will continue to grow? What is his crime here? He is a trader in fact, there will be growth, he will buy, there will be a decline, he will sell. If there will be. He is not that old, and he is probably not that eager. Do you think he did not know about crises when he wrote this? American traders always tell each other about crises and it is a normal thing for them, periodic recessions.

You quote them and think that you have discovered something really deep? It would not be another brainiac, if you had written in human language what you think about it. But you have a complete lack of opinion.

---

So don't touch the icon. You want to criticize him as a trader, go back to 1987 and criticize him there. And now to say that he "re-qualified as a manager" is incorrect, he, unlike some Nirob, for example, very good traders, I do not know how trades now. And his seminars are all right.

Reason: