Anyone trade the news?

Anyone trade the news? Sometimes seems kind of risky but some people make a full time business out of just trading major news. Here's a video I just saw from CNBC currency on how to trade the jobs report. News Headlines

I saw two news items about the Indian Rupee and Indonesian Rupiah falling forever.

I know no one trades these including myself.

But if you look at a chart you can see an end of downtrend just about to form. Typical reaction for the public and media to say they are going to start falling right when they are about to end.

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000092999&play=1

This is the 5th fund manager I have seen talking about trading this way.

This is the 5th fund manager I have seen talking about trading this way. Apparently he's getting the job done by taking fewer trades and entering with a specific criteria that doesn't happen every day. Rookie Forex Trader Shocks The London Banking World Using This Simple Method - YouTube

Hi AnneSmith,

Thanks for your links.

A lot of people are trading the news here on TSD incl using our free Newstrader EA.

They all are collected here:

News/Signal Trading

Just for information.

I was not trading on the news but the news only I use to see when it is appropriate for the op,

but many traders who use the news to get the decision he would take so long as it benefits users why not,

and thanks for the link

Start Trading the News

No Margin Call Blues

I want to be a Part of "RICH"

New York, New York

ryuroden:
I was not trading on the news but the news only I use to see when it is appropriate for the op,

but many traders who use the news to get the decision he would take so long as it benefits users why not,

and thanks for the link

New trading is not easy dear as it requires much of the skills and a sharp analysis so that you are able to get the Entry into the markets at the right time.

Mostly traders who are into news trading know the importance of being aware of what is going on around the world.

Dominator4fx:
New trading is not easy dear as it requires much of the skills and a sharp analysis so that you are able to get the Entry into the markets at the right time.

Hi Dominator4fx,

two questions:

1. For how many years are you trading the news?

2. It was your personal thinking or reposted from some newspaper/website to promote your signature for example?

newdigital:
Hi Dominator4fx,

two questions:

1. For how many years are you trading the news?

2. It was your personal thinking or reposted from some newspaper/website to promote your signature for example?

I am into news trading for almost 4 years now:)

Its is my own personal opinion for what i have felt to be true and profitable for me

Dominator4fx:
I am into news trading for almost 4 years now:) Its is my own personal opinion for what i have felt to be true and profitable for me

How reliable is the information that you're sharing? given the fact that it is just your personal opinion.

Dominator4fx:
New trading is not easy dear as it requires much of the skills and a sharp analysis so that you are able to get the Entry into the markets at the right time. Mostly traders who are into news trading know the importance of being aware of what is going on around the world.

it's true, i think fundamental analysis more complex than technical analysis

Reason: