Hidden VPS

Hi

Few days ago, I rented a VPS for 6 months. 
But last Wednesday couldn't find it any more!
Contacted the Servise Desk but no access for them except the robot who is programmed to reply a limited number of questions.
I am searching my VPS 
Help me please

Make sure you've purchased it under the same MQL5 account, with the soubra2003 login.

You can see your MQL5 VPS subscriptions here: https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

Mohammed Abdulwadud Soubra:
Hi

Few days ago, I rented a VPS for 6 months. 
But last Wednesday couldn't find it any more!
Contacted the Servise Desk but no access for them except the robot who is programmed to reply a limited number of questions.
I am searching my VPS 
Help me please

Hi Moha I have the same problem! 

Service Desk doesnt work, terrible attention to the client.

My VPS disappeared from my Navigator zone in Mt4, but still active on my  MQL5 website account.

Hope we'll find a solution for this!

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Make sure you've purchased it under the same MQL5 account, with the soubra2003 login.

You can see your MQL5 VPS subscriptions here: https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

It worked few days
It is under my account not others

Jose Molinas #:

Hi Moha I have the same problem! 

Service Desk doesnt work, terrible attention to the client.

My VPS disappeared from my Navigator zone in Mt4, but still active on my  MQL5 website account.

Hope we'll find a solution for this!

OMG

Finally, reached Service Desk. They sent me that link for renting VPS..
But, again, the problem is:
I RENTED A VPS FOR 6 MONTHS BEFORE FEW DAYS. THEN NO VPS FOUND AFTER 2 DAYS OF RENTING!! 
Where is my vps? 

*** see attached screenshot
I have been found it in cancelled tab!!! 
Any help? 

Received the solution from the Service Desk

Support Team  2022.04.26 11:07  EN

Dear User,

You cancelled the VPS subscription on 21.04.2022.

A canceled VPS cannot be restored. It is physically deleted from the server once you cancel it.

When you cancel your VPS rent, the unused (remaining) subscription time is added to your MQL5 account as free minutes, which you can use for renting another VPS for free.

Mohammed Abdulwadud Soubra #:

Received the solution from the Service Desk

Support Team  2022.04.26 11:07  EN

Dear User,

You cancelled the VPS subscription on 21.04.2022.

A canceled VPS cannot be restored. It is physically deleted from the server once you cancel it.

When you cancel your VPS rent, the unused (remaining) subscription time is added to your MQL5 account as free minutes, which you can use for renting another VPS for free.

So as you see there is nothing wrong with your MQL5 VPS, except that you've cancelled it.

Mohammed Abdulwadud Soubra #:
Finally, reached Service Desk. They sent me that link for renting VPS..
But, again, the problem is:
I RENTED A VPS FOR 6 MONTHS BEFORE FEW DAYS. THEN NO VPS FOUND AFTER 2 DAYS OF RENTING!! 
Where is my vps? 

Im so sorry about that Moha! dont know why VPS still  disappears on your MT4.. This days I was able to active and deactive the vps from MQL5 website. That works.

But cant sync anymore to make new changes on configuration of my EA from MT4.. :( 

Because its no there to sync any new changes. I can just active and deactive from website.

Reason: