grail works and you rest )))) - page 8

Techno:
You put in 10000$, in a month you have 80$ left, what are you thinking at this point? Wait and hope?

You have to understand - there is NO such thing as a 100% profitable trade on the FDP. There is no such thing. And even if you created a TS with a ratio of 99 to 1 losing trade, it's no guarantee that it won't follow a streak of 20 losing trades in a row. If the TS has been showing such results for a year, there is a GREAT VARIETY that it will continue to be profitable.

Who has seen a TS on a real account for at least 2 months with 100% profitable trades?

NiKkel:

1. not you, but you.

Yes, of course it's you. I'm sorry.

NiKkel:

You have to understand - there is NO such thing as a 100% profitable trade on the FDP. There is no such thing. And even if you created a TS with a ratio of 99 to 1 losing trade, it's no guarantee that it won't follow a streak of 20 losing trades in a row. If the TS has been showing such results for a year, there is a GREAT VARIETY that it will continue to be profitable.

Who has seen the TS on a real account for at least 2 months with 100% profitable trades?

you are confusing the drawdown and the number of losing trades. 100% profitable trades don't happen, I agree, but in Graalie you can have 30 losing trades in a row and the deposit will decrease by only 3% and 3 profitable ones in a row will increase the deposit by 60%. It all depends on the TS

NiKkel:

Who has seen the TS on a real account for at least 2 months with 100% profitable trades?

max exp lasted without losses 1.5 weeks, well his statistic is 1 loss per 14 trades, not scalping and not scalping +300% to deposit

NiKkel:

I'm analyzing my trade - for now on micro, I get more and more sure that in order to be in profit every month - you need to go to the computer less often :), came up, made 20 pips per hour, and immediately turn off the computer. In this case you are guaranteed to make lots and lots of profit every month. In the meantime, greediness/alcoholism is the main reason of lossless profits :)

IgorM:

I analyze my trading - so far on micro, I get more and more convinced that in order to be in profit every month - you need to go to the computer less often :), came up, made 20 pips per hour, and then immediately turn off the computer. In this case you are guaranteed to make lots and lots of profit every month. In other case, greediness / greediness ruins profit, the advantage is in breakeven :)

I feel the same way now :))

Techno:
you are confusing the drawdown and the number of losing trades. There are no 100% profitable trades, I agree, but in Graalie you may have 30 losing trades in a row and the deposit will decrease by only 3% and 3 profitable ones in a row will increase the deposit by 60%. It all depends on the TS

I totally agree.

But let's say there is a TS. Every month in +%, there were large drawdowns, at the end of the year +400% - still a beauty.

This, by the way, is a variant of puffy - let's say, TP +10 points, SL -100 points. TS works on frequent positive events, sometimes a black swan arrives in Taleb's interpretation. The main thing is that the MO of the system allows to keep it for a year.

Taleb describes his trading on the contrary - TP +100 points, SL -10 points.

FxPro2:

max exp lasted without losses 1.5 weeks, well, according to statistics, he has 14 trades 1 minus, not scalping and not scalping +300% to deposit

+300% over what period? On the real?

NiKkel:

I absolutely agree.

But let's say there is a TS. Every month in +%, there were large drawdowns, at the end of the year +400% - still a beauty.

This, by the way, is a variant of puffy - let's say, TP +10 points, SL -100 points. TS works on frequent positive events, sometimes a black swan arrives in Taleb's interpretation. The main thing is that the MO of the system allows to keep it for a year.

Taleb describes his trade vice versa - TP +100 points, SL -10 points.

On frequent positives it's best to withdraw up to the black swan, but it's still dabbling with a maximum of $500 well I think so at least.

IgorM:

I analyze my trade - so far on the micro, I get more and more sure that in order to be in profit every month - you need to go to the computer less often :), came up, made 20 pips per hour, and immediately turn off the computer. In this case you are guaranteed to make lots and lots of profit every month. In other case, greediness / greediness ruins profits - the advantage is in breakeven :)

What if the TS requires trading? You have developed the TS. It sends signals to enter the market. Each time you react to the signals you are gathering statistics. At the end of the period you analyze it: if the MO is positive, then the TS is good.

What if it gives signals and you sometimes enter and sometimes don't? What if, subjectively, when making a decision, you enter at the moments of the SL, but you miss the moments of the TP? At the end of the period you incurred a loss, but in fact the TS is profitable, and you just missed profitable deals?

Reason: