Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 64

alex12:
i tell you more: sell 2005.11.14 = 1.1692 on buy 2008.07.11. at 1.5982 on the euro dollar.

Well, it's basically a diversion of capital for six years.

of course, if the lot is not 0.01 - if the lot is small, then such a lot can be held for decades.

although it doesn't make sense.

--

as long as we've held the position over the years.

inflation, during this time, will eat up all of the possible profits.

calculate the inflation rate, thinking that the real one in Russia is 15-20%-> per year.

for example, utility costs have been at least 100% in the meantime.

---

although if you had closed the buy on the stop

and the sell with your exposure would have dropped to 1.2

then :-)))

it would have made more sense.

YuraZ:

Well, it's basically a diversion of capital for six years.

Of course, if the lot is not 0.01, if the lot is small, such a lot can be held for tens of years.

although it doesn't make sense.

--

as long as we've held the position over the years.

inflation, during this time, will eat up all the profits.

calculate the inflation rate, thinking that the real one in Russia is 15-20%-> per year.

for example, utility costs have been at least 100% in the meantime.

---

although if you had closed the buy on the stop

and the sell with your exposure would have dropped to 1.2

then :-)))

it would have made more sense.

Yes, you're right about inflation - but stock markets, indices, platforms, currencies - continue to exist after many inflation,

how the same Managers have solved and are solving the problem of inflation.

But I have pondered the problem - how not to reduce the deposit by losses - fixed and stay afloat indefinitely.

Over the years the depo may have doubled more than once. You don't need stamina and you don't have to worry about it.

In the screenshot

On the screenshot - from blue Sell and from red Buy.

Tactics: From blue to red price reached - buy close and open sell, if price went back down, then

Sell close and reopen buy from the same level. If the price goes in one direction, then open orders.

according to the same pattern. The lot is fixed.

YuraZ:

yes stops -

averaging - but very small, I admit

how many times?

alex12:
With your loss-taking system, your depo is like catnip to the
The big sharks of the real market. I've already written that the entire Real Market is oversold and overbought by
I already wrote that the whole Real Market is over-sold and over-bought at 20 000 pips or more.
You think about it and you'll inevitably come to the conclusion
you will inevitably come to the conclusion that it's true. Even in the tester, your system won't stay afloat
and what to say if your system has been tested since 2000, and
Forget about Real.

I'd say your deposits, my deposits.

it's like plankton for the market.

not even small fish.

And sharks don't feed on plankton.

not to mention fry, sharks don't even attack smaller fish

as not big enough - and not worthy of a few fin movements

and in the marketplace.

The market won't go for plankton stops or even small fish stops.

it's much more important for him to go after the big fish

because plankton, if it has a brain, can stay afloat and even spawn!

If plankton comes in where stops are triggered and there is a reversal, then it has more chances!

In other words, you have to synchronously swim behind the shark's back.

Looking for a history breakeven code. maybe someone has one. please share.
I have a Breakeven code, but it's based on open orders.
I have a good working order when there is a loss on an order and it should open when the order reaches the break-even point. The orders have already seen the zero line on the profit line on the chart taking into account the previous losses. The Expert Advisor does not have a stop loss, which means the closing of a losing trade is not by a stop loss.

You keep looking for a second bottom, reinventing the wheel. The nature of amplitude cyclical movements of everything, including the markets, has long been revealed, tested decades ago and explained to all comers. Why are you getting into the thick of things. Remember Gerchik, he said that there is no need to chase the market, trying to apply all possible methods. Choose one method that works best for you and only use it. No successful trader uses ALL methods. That is why the choice of technical analysis is so great. Everyone finds his own technique and model. And you are mixing everything in the hope of a positive outcome, and you see that nothing works.
Reason: