"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 66

C-4:

I myself prudently closed my Broko account a year ago.

I'm sorry, Vassili. You're not as stupid as I used to think. =)

Here's another reason why trees don't grow to the sky. http://vk. com/club41256655 and http://www.procapital.ru/showthread.php?t=45441

I can't recall a single promising "tree" in this loony shanty.

wise: I can't recall a single promising "tree" in this shithole.
I agree with you. But where should I put my hard-earned money in order to have a real prospect?

LeoV:
I agree with you. But where should I put my hard-earned money so that I have real prospects?
At what interest? And how much?

DmitriyN: At what interest? And what amount?

Eklmnoprst..... I wrote - prospectively, i.e. the higher the percentage, the better )))) Well, I don't prescribe a percentage either ))))

Amount? Well what amount will be taken......

The aim is not the amount or the percentage, but the prospects )))

LeoV:
I agree with you. But where should I put my hard-earned money so that I have real prospects?
Agree on what? They'll help, though :)

tara: Agree on what?

In what was the assertion )))

tara : They will help, though :)

Although? - Though who?

will help? - who will help?

)))

This is where we need to clarify what 'prospectivity' means.

Perspective is a percentage above inflation, I believe, at least twice as high. The official inflation rate is somewhere under 10% a year, although we all realise that the real inflation rate is over 20 or even 30%. Therefore, a yield of more than 20% can be considered promising.

Of course, we are not talking about the sum of 100 rubles - no one needs it in the hell )))).

Well, and stability - how do you understand that over a long period of time it is realistic to receive this interest?

LeoV:

This is where we need to clarify what 'prospectivity' means.

Prospects is a percentage above inflation, I believe, at least twice as high. The official inflation rate is somewhere under 10% a year, although we all realise that the real inflation rate is over 20 or even 30%. Therefore, a yield of more than 20% can be considered promising.

Of course, we are not talking about the sum of 100 rubles - no one needs it in the hell )))).

Well, and stability - how do you understand that over a long period of time it is realistic to receive this interest?

buy a property and rent it out
Reason: