Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 4

drknn:

Possible rules for breaking a loca when trading outside a loca:

Brain poisoning by DCs.

People asked for it and I gave it to them :)

And no one is arguing that it's poison. As has been said above (read "proven"), you don't need a lock at all. It is usually set when drunkenly violating the rule of strict adherence to the trading system. You set it in order to close losses, sober up and fix your mistake :)

There is only one rule of thumb: If we want to open a long position according to our expectations or the rules of the TS, we will close a short position instead of opening a long position when there is a hold. The opposite is true for a short position.

There is also an option: we are fed up with everything, I do not want to trade anymore, I want to learn - close everything and return some spreads, withdraw the money and spend it on something useful.

Personally, I use this: I put everything to breakeven, and with a good move in any direction, close orders that would go into deficit, and increases profits for those who have turned out in this direction....

i.e., i should close all negative orders (i.e., those that would go in this direction) or i should close all of them with lesser minus.

Oh, shit!

I didn't want to write here yet.

In the picture (which I posted earlier) it is clear that by placing pending orders inside the channel on the flat - you can make a good profit.

The question about the moment of exiting this tactic was voiced as well.

But not here.

drknn:

People asked for it and I shared it :)

And no one is arguing that it's poisonous. As has been said above (read "proven"), you shouldn't put a lock at all. It is usually set when drunkenly violating the rule of strict adherence to the trading system. They place it in order to close losses, sober up and fix their mistake :)

Do you really know how to calculate the pivot point?

I don't.

I don't agree with Pigface that lock is evil.

It's a trick. No more :)

In platforms that allow it.

Download mt4 from citybank.

And try it!

;)

drknn:

There is a more serious question here. The point is that in order to break a lock properly, you need to have a very clear idea of the control points of trend reversal. For example, we have a certain lot. The trend goes upwards and reaches some peak. We have caught the turning point and we close the long positions. (If the deposit allows us, we can open another short at this point) The trend has gone downwards, pulling the deposit out of the drawdown. The downtrend has finished - we again enter long, closing the short positions (all or part of them).

Well, if we have such a good system of catching the turning points of the trend, then the question is why we should have put the stock?

"The trend went up and reached some kind of peak. We catch the tipping point and close the long orders."

And the trend goes on ..... Hanging a lot of sells, What do you suggest now?

drknn:

Well, if we have such a good system for catching trend reversal points, then the question is, why bother putting a lock?

Print it with 72 bolt and put it on top instead of the banner!

forcegrid:

"The trend went up and reached some kind of peak. We catch the tipping point and close the long orders."

And the trend goes on .... Hanging a bunch of selves, What do you suggest now?

A good hunter, though, if he caught such a tipping point. I would suggest he doesn't hunt such an animal anymore, though. Or just try to use his brain.

FreeLance:

Can you really calculate the pivot point?

I don't.

And I don't agree with the much respected Swinosaurs that lock is evil.

It is a reception. Not more :)

In platforms that allow it.

Download mt4 from citybank.

And try it!

;)

The pivot point (if you wish to be so precise in terms) is not calculated - it is detected, and with a specific lag.

MT4, whether it's from citybank or whoever, is the MT4 family terminal. In fact, the brokerage company takes the installation from the methaquotex, shoves its data into the settings and that's all. In all other respects the terminal is MT4 terminal.

Reason: