The truth about councillors!

I have been studying the MQL4 platform and the available EAs, and I have a question: Are there any automated EAs that work for reals and do not drain the deposit?

If anyone knows about them, please share your experience and information!

There are questions like this in plural on all forums, and there are many similar questions here as well. It is not clear what the authors of the questions are counting on...

sever30 >>:

Подобные вопросы есть на всех форумах во множественном числе, тут также много подобных вопросов. Не понятно, на что расчитывают авторы вопросов...

What is the grail with him ))))) nothing soon I will prove to all of you that he is ))))) and his code is simple))). or the author just asks if it makes sense to write a robot, I will answer yes ))))

Pyxlik2009 писал(а) >>
What's the grail with him ))))) nothing soon I will prove to you all that he is ))))) and his code is simple))). or the author is just asking if it makes sense to write a robot, I will answer yes ))))

It will be harder to prove than to create it :)

You can't find a working EA of your own making, and don't even dream of getting one for free.

Of course there are, but they don't get into the code base.) It all depends on what you want from the EA. If it is a formal strategy with dummy parameters, then you simply take the EA, adjust it a little for a given situation and work. Advisors, whose parameters should be changed over time, of course, will lose on the same parameters over the entire history.

I've been digging around in my terminal's Expert Advisor folder.

This is what one of them came up with. I'll tell you right away it's not photoshopped.

Is this trade possible? Just a quick guess, without laying out the code.

Maybe it's just a tester toy?

Oper >>:

Я тут копался в папке с советниками в своём терминале.

Вот что выдал один из них.Сразу скажу,что это не фотошоп.

it is immediately obvious that the test period is either very small, or very few trades over a long period. Not impressive )

Oper >>:

Я тут копался в папке с советниками в своём терминале.

Вот что выдал один из них.Сразу скажу,что это не фотошоп.

Возможна ли такая торговля?Чисто навскидку,без выкладывания кода.

Может,просто тестерная игрушка?

Come on, tell me what kind of councillor you are. Keep cutting the truth.

As announced in the thread title.

Techno >>:
сразу видно, что период теста вырбан либо очень маленький, либо очень мало сделок за большой период. Не впечатляет )

The test period is from April 13 to May 13, 2010.

Nah, I'm not going to post it yet, in case it works).

Oper >>:

Тестовый период с 13 апреля по 13 мая 2010 года.Все сделки селл.

Не,выкладывать пока не стану,вдруг он рабочий.)

well test in five years.
Reason: