TS Scalping on M1 (~250 pips/day) - page 9

Do a search for Heiken Ashi. It is also in MT4 by default (it was for me). Look at the charts - I noticed a peculiarity - a lot of false entries when CCI 170 is near zero. probably more correct and less dangerous to enter when the indicator reaches zero rather than the current one, because I had a VERY frequent experience - RSI got above 55 on 40th second (became 57), I bought, and at 59 seconds returned exactly to 55... and there was a loss... never had to be a profit in such situations. What do you think?

Do a search for Heiken Ashi. It is also in MT4 by default (it was for me). Look at the charts - I noticed a peculiarity - a lot of false entries when CCI 170 is near zero. probably more correct and less dangerous to enter when the indicator reaches zero rather than the current one, because I had a VERY frequent experience - RSI got above 55 on 40th second (became 57), I bought, and at 59 seconds returned exactly to 55... and there was a loss... never had to be a profit in such situations. What do you think?

ExBitza >>:
..Смотри пока на графики - заметил особенность, много ложных входов..

there you go! and you say real :) don't enter deals you're not sure about.

ZS: Good luck!

ExBitza писал(а) >>
.... I don't have an advisor, unfortunately :( ...
I didn't show you the results of my efforts for nothing. If I didn't have an EA I would be in false euphoria of 3 months of stable result of my flat pips on the global down-trend of EURUSD. And then sooner or later I would run into a pitchfork, because on the earlier history such moments for him take place. Learn the language (it's not so difficult), write an Expert Advisor and run it. Your efforts will not go in vain: you may not foolishly load the money on the real account and then lose your profit.)

I welcome everyone who is following this thread. For the last 2 days I've been in touch with my close programmer who helped me "concoct" a test version of the EA based on the data. As a result of some changes in parameters, I have the following test by years. Start was $500, lot 0.1 always. http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/6809/testryo.gif As I see: 2000 drawdown 70 points 2001 profit 270 points 2002 almost gone bust 2003 drawdown 60 points 2004 drawdown 80 points 2005 profit 683 points 2006 profit 85 points 2007 profit 323 points 2008 profit 573 points 2009 profit 703 points 2010 profit 250 points If broken down by 5 years, you get: First five years: almost busted account, leaving about $80 Second five years: Has the market changed? Or are the quotes different...?

And you trace the price movement relative to the rsi on the uphill and downhill sections - that's the answer to your question!

The proposed methodology, as well as any based on the rsi indicator requires constant correction, or as they say optimization

If today the values from the period of the indicator work - tomorrow you will not change the period or you will lose the readings

take any Advisor from the database at this indicator look in the tester result for 1 month, adjust (optimize) the value

we take a period and enter through the indicator, run it in the tester - it's a grail! We take another month, preferably with changed trend - pluivator.

So is your system - today everything is beautiful, elk after elk will be yours....

Good luck on the way of searching, on the way of preaching you disappear :)

Reason: