Testing different EAs on a demo account + compare results

Hi,

does anybody knows an ea, that shows me the result of the different ea's running on my account (with the historical trades)?

There may be an EA which shows the result of different ea's running on trading account but I am not familiar with such any EA. If you don't find such EA then can take help of developer to code an EA which would match with your requirements.

Using another EA to compare EA's performance would be making it a bit complicated in my opinion. Rather, when setting up the EA's use Magic number and custom comments. You could then link up the account to Myfxbook or a similar site and end of the month download the data and analyze the same in excel.

hope this helps.

sunshineh:
Hi,does anybody knows an ea, that shows me the result of the different ea's running on my account (with the historical trades)?

don't really understand what you mean here, but on your platform you can see strategy tester, there you can see ea's.

Paul75:
There may be an EA which shows the result of different ea's running on trading account but I am not familiar with such any EA. If you don't find such EA then can take help of developer to code an EA which would match with your requirements.

I think that is the best thing to do, having a developer code one for him.

Reason: