Ring - page 23

Gans-deGlucker:

We bought 10,000 Euros (in dollars, which is the deposit). Now we have sold 10000 pounds (for dollars, they have a deposit), and sold another 10000 Euro (for pounds, while the deposit we have in dollars, so we buy a pound for a dollar), the total with the conversion rate of 0.8375, we bought 8375 pounds. Euro is balanced (sale of 10,000 compensates for the buy of 10,000). And here on the pound a discrepancy. 1,625 pounds are underpaid to us. And it turns out that these 1625 pounds (or 0.016 lots) we need for the full adjustment. Bottom line - if you open a position for 0.016 lot (theoretically) instead of the specified pairs, then:

- get the same result;

- You will save 3 spreads.

1.and it is possible to operate with an amount of less than $35,000.

2. "Bought 10000 Euros (for dollars, in them the deposit). Now sold 10000 pounds (for dollars, in them the deposit), and also sold 10000 Euros (for pounds, while our depo is in dollars, so we buy a pound for a dollar)" !!!-translate please.

gss:

1.it is possible to appeal for less than $35,000.

2. "Bought 10,000 Euros (for dollars, with a deposit in them). Now sold 10,000 pounds (for dollars, in them the deposit), and sold another 10,000 Euros (for pounds, and we have the deposit in dollars, so we buy a pound for a dollar)" !!!-translate please.

1 - translation of the question is required :)

2- translate. by opening a position in MT4 for example to buy 0.1 lot of EURUSD you are actually buying 10000 euros for dollars at the rate you have at the current time. The rest of the phrases are translated in the same way. As a result, we get 3 positions (which the author opened a few posts earlier) buy 0.1 EURUSD, SELL 0.1 GBPUSD, SELL 0.1 EURGBP

Search: 'synthetic cross'.

gss:

Search: 'synthetic cross'.

thank you, I know how to use the search and am aware of how synthetic crosses are formed. decipher how this applies from your point of view to the topic of the thread.

Michael, hello. Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. Of course you know how to use the "SEARCH" service.

I just thought: 1. The topic started with 28 pairs.

2.then there were variations of the "T-101 system".

3.Now there was already a suggestion (question, topic, variations) to slightly reduce the "ring" to three pairs".So I gave links to a forum where similar options have already been considered.

Each of us has time to say, but to listen ...?

3. Someone on this forum said long ago, after opening a new topic: "Now I have to explain what an "idiot" you are.

One more thing, not verbatim, but close to the text:

A question in an English forum = an answer!

Question on the Jewish forum = question!

A question on a Russian-language forum = "Go to .......! MORON"!!!

gss:
I'm not offended at all, we're just talking about the same thing, I'm trying to explain the point, so are you. By the way it looks like we will not be heard anyway and will claim that 28 pairs (that at the beginning of the topic) will be permanently balanced. Well, let them. Who needs, he will move in. :)

Gans-deGlucker:

I am trying to explain it on my fingers (the topicstarter by the way, I failed to do it).

We bought 10,000 Euros (in dollars, which is the deposit). Now we have sold 10000 pounds (for dollars, they have a deposit), and sold another 10000 Euro (for pounds, while the deposit we have in dollars, so we buy a pound for a dollar), the total with the conversion rate of 0.8375, we bought 8375 pounds. Euro is balanced (sale of 10,000 compensates for the buy of 10,000). And here on the pound a discrepancy. £1,625 has been undersold to us. All currencies have different values, and the deposit (aka wallet) - it is one and it too has its own currency measurement. And it turns out that these 1625 pounds (or 0.016 of a lot) we need to add to make a full correction. Then the ring will close completely, but it will have absolutely no meaning, a net loss of 3 spreads. Bottom line - if you open a position for 0.016 lots (theoretically) instead of the specified pairs, then

- get the same result;

- save 3 spreads.

So the logical question arises: does this trading makes sense? We trade several pairs instead of 1, the essence of trading does not change. Instead of 0.1 lot we trade 0.016 lots (in this example) and are happy that the account is not losing, and sometimes we even gain. Decrease your trade 10 times and it will be the same. :)

My Ring of 21 pairs hangs on a -21 spread, given a much larger market semant than can be captured with three majors, and then (quite often, by the way) I pick up positive trades (thereby "borrowing" the market for that amount plus the 21 spread) and... And then you can do nothing at all - if you tear up the Ring, for example, on important news, the market reaction is immediate. And you can also "spur" the situation - double the negative, and there is much more that you can do when you are not playing a single flighty instrument but a significant market segment (7 currencies!) where your equity curve shows its sluggishness, resonance and much more...

Gans-deGlucker:
I'm not offended at all, we're just talking about the same thing, I'm trying to explain the point, so are you. By the way seems that we still will not be heard and will argue that 28 pairs (which in the beginning of the topic) will always be balanced. Well, let them. Who needs, he will move in. :)

why?

You don't need them AT ALL...

not 28 either...

и... that's... hear you

moskitman:

My Ring of 21 pairs hangs on a -21 spread, given a much larger market semant than can be captured with three majors, and then (quite often, by the way) I pick up positive trades (thereby "borrowing" the market for that amount plus the 21 spread) and... And then you can do nothing at all - if you tear up the Ring, for example, on important news, the market reaction is immediate. And you can also "push" the situation - doubling the negative, and so much more, when you are not playing a single flighty instrument but a significant market segment (7 currencies!) where your equity curve shows its sluggishness, resonance and much more...
but think about it, wouldn't it be easier to replace the trading of one flighty instrument with the trading of the same flighty instrument, but 7 times smaller.
Reason: