Interesting offer for MQL4 programmers!!! - page 6

I am also interested in the following gimmick: colouring the volume indicator in colours.
For example, we take H1 timeframe and colour the volume line per hour by 10 min (Red - growth, Blue - decrease).
I think there is a pattern there too!

BRABUS:
Well, I don't have WebMoney, but I can do it by postal or any other money order!
So the interest is in getting webmoney. I have enough rubles as it is. The nearest exchangers from me far and few of them: only 2 pcs. in the whole city, and those left. Therefore it is interesting for WM. The amount here, agree, not at all fundamental ...

mandor:
So the interest is in getting webmoney. I have enough roubles as it is. The nearest exchangers are far away from me and there are not many of them: only 2 pcs. for the whole town, and those are left-handed. Therefore it is interesting for WM. The amount here, agree, not at all fundamental ...
Okay, I'll deal with it! Give me the coordinates you need for the transfer! Since there are exchangers, they can be transferred to someone else's account, like through a bank, I guess! Another 100 p. then for the urgency, if by Monday will be ready! Ok? E-MAIL: l_servis@land.ru

This is roughly how (sequence of operations) you can put two indicators in one window - http://forum.alpari-idc.ru/viewtopic.php?t=43105&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=360

SKif:
Can someone please explain to me, the uninitiated:
How does the trader manage this "flip" ?
With the help of MT4?
The point is simple, but as I understand it doesn't work in Alpari. And in Forex Club it works like this:
- for example, we open a buy of Euro 0.1, we are not satisfied with our position and we sell Euro with 0.2 lot - as a result we have an overlap of buy and one lot 0.1 remains to sell. At Alpari we have to do it separately - closing one and opening the other!

Thank you, Vovik.
Apparently, it's just a compulsory automatic closing of one order at the expense of another.
If so, there is certainly no economy and convenience in it.
And all other DCs that don't have this function give more possibilities to traders, because there is always a possibility of counter-closing either manually or programmatically.

) 2 Vovik - I hope to show you the expert after the holidays)) - all that is left is position size management)) - but so far we have almost no success))) - If so, they are modest (on some pairs) and the periods of MACD and RSI are different))

George-on-Don:
) 2 Vovik - I hope to show you the expert after the holidays)) - all that is left is position size management)) - but so far we have almost no success))) - If so, it's a bit modest (on some pairs) and the MACD and RSI periods are different)))
Great! I would be very grateful! But there are no successes in the history test? But lot management is almost the main idea! And in general - let them be modest - the main thing is to be stable! I suppose it works with GBP/Yen, GBP/Dollar, may be even with EUR/Dollar. The rest pairs are slow, in my opinion.
And one more important detail about the reduction: the lot should be reduced to its minimum at the moment when the Fast MAKD line goes lower (higher) than the previous close point (in the process of falling), but not at the time of closing in the lower point.

2 George-on-Don.
I completely forgot to ask. Is it possible to make the EA close all open lots at the end of the program? After all, I calculated its work around the clock, and if suddenly the lights go out, the breaker is not enough for much! It automatically finishes its work! (So as not to get into trouble by accident!!!)

Put the advisor on the trading terminal server. It has backup power from a standalone generator.
Reason: