LET'S SAY THAT ... - page 35

Mathemat >>:

Ты ее проверял на себе?

Yeah, I just haven't gotten to the end. I'm thinking of continuing.

Richie >>:

Интелектуальные способности Сталина выше, чем Чикатило. Но, вот разум? Один полсотни человек убил. Другой - так много, что никто не может сказать сколько именно, может 1 млн., может больше.

A new term? Intelligence! And intelligence then don't forget... ;)
Can we have formulas?
Intelligence and intelligence. Intelligence and intelligence.
Generally cynical:
Intelligence and manners.
Educated and knowledgeable...
;)

Why do they want to blame everything on one "son of a Jew"? Jugha is Georgian for Jew. Shvili is a son. And Sverdlov and Bronstein, Gershen and Rosenfeld, Ulnov and Dzerzhinsky
Hundreds of hostages were shot without lists. They forgot about the Tambov hostages. They humiliated the entire provincial district and have no lists anywhere.

MetaDriver >>:

От чтения вряд ли. Только если от применения. Хотя от чтения вреда тоже нет.

Really? Reading is bad for you! Here I am - I read like a machine, and through it deprived of the ability to communicate normally - all the time associations to, allusions to ...and other connotations with the read in the head arise. My mind gets confused! Oh, my God! )))))))

Svinozavr >>:

Да ты че? Читать - вредно! Вот я - читаю как машина, и через это лишен возможности нормально общаться - все время ассоциации на, аллюзии к ...и прочие коннотации с прочитанным в голове возникают. Мысли путаются! Ужос! )))))))

I'm proud to be able to talk to you.
Why? So far, it's just letters.
Seems to convey thoughts...
;)

Svinozavr >>:

Да ты че? Читать - вредно! Вот я - читаю как машина, и через это лишен возможности нормально общаться - все время ассоциации на, аллюзии к ...и прочие коннотации с прочитанным в голове возникают. Мысли путаются! Ужос! )))))))

In general I agree. OK, I stand corrected: There is no more harm in reading this book and the like than there is in reading other books.

Is that okay? ;)

Tantrik >>:

? зачем записывать это не гипноз. Узнал и рассказал...

Clearly not hypnosis.
An informative conversation technique. It's like using someone else's strength to win in aikido.

MetaDriver >>:

В целом согласен. Хорошо, поправлюсь: От чтения этой книжки и иже с ней вреда не больше чем от других книжек.

Так пойдёть? ;)

Yeah. And most importantly, don't get into it. Well, remember, I was quoting: "... "as long as I didn't get into it, I got well. Got in, got out." )))))

Новый термин? интеллект! И интеллигентность тогда не забыть... ;)
А можна формулки?
Интеллект и разум. Ум и интиллигентность.
Вообще цикаво:
Начитанность и манеры.
Образованность и знания...
;)

I dare you to give it a try:

Intelligence: the ability to operate with symbols.

Intelligence: the tendency to give a blowjob with a fork.

Intelligence = realism * intelligence

Intelligence and intelligence ... um... almost synonymous, I don't know how to tell the difference.

Intelligence and manners... are different diseases, don't correlate meaningfully, although they can exacerbate each other...

Education and knowledge are orthogonal.

So... :))

Svinozavr >>:

Ага. И главное - не вникать. Ну, помнишь, я цитировал: "... покуда не вникал, благоденствовал. Вник - удавился." )))))

I have a different approach: get into it, but in a moderate and moderately pious way. :))

Reason: