Indicator dump by Dserg - page 31

baltik >>:

Сергей! Каким кефом можно ускорить раскраску на 1 (Один) бар назад

Т.е. буквально на один бар раньше если он будет выдавть изменение цвета

How should I know?

It's fair enough now, and it doesn't overdraw.

You can "accelerate" anything, but then it will only work on history.

I agree that the EA has not worked the best on EURUSD right now, but the trend is continuing, so we'll see.

In general, try reducing min_MA_s from 3.0 to 1.0 or 2.0

Dserg писал(а) >>
In general, try to decrease min_MA_s parameter from 3.0 to 1.0 or 2.0.

All done Dserg_MA_Rev_v.5.0.1 - 1 screenshot by default 2 screenshot with min_MA_s - 1.0

it's strange that the trend change "accelerated" but the correctional sections did not

Please : Sergey, it's not difficult to describe the variables, your code is not fully commented.

I'll have to take it apart :)

And the correction sections are maximally accelerated anyway - the min_MA parameter is set to zero by default.

The description will be done sometime, when I have time.

By the way, the trend on EURJPY is not bad at the moment.

Continued to "play" with keyframes, it didn't seem to get any worse.

Notice there was a pullback but the movement continued and it changed colour - the original says to keep the seals for now - "overshooting"... ;)

The Euroena also reacted in the same way

Hello, everyone!

Finally got some free time.

In a few days I plan to update the indicator and offer some new coup control mechanisms.

Dserg:

I plan to update the indicator in a few days and suggest some new flip control mechanisms.

Look carefully at Vinin's indicator VininI_AAA_12.1_ in the Vinin Toys thread. It will come in handy when refining it.

Good afternoon! Well first, thanks to Dserg for the indicator! A whole system! I just need to add some information, there will be fewer questions when I buy/sell... I took the liberty of adding comments, and that's what I got... Don't judge...
Files:

Sorry, I can't download the file for some reason, please advise.