Councillor Manova - page 10

YOUNGA:

Let me tell you.

if we have guessed the trend, we close with a fixed amount

if you missed - you open a counter-trend at predetermined levels (along the parabola) with a fixed lot, but no more than 20 lots and close on a pullback with a predetermined profit, otherwise we wait and wait until the close in profit (this, by the way, is the main drawback)

brilliantly simple - but boring

Yeah, but this is all wrong, if you come up with your own strategy, it may be interesting, but his is different.

EvgeTrofi:

In your test on EURUSD the drawdown is 72.06%. Is it OK? Why are you testing it not from the beginning of the year, but from 2010.04.14? Does it leak before that?

tested exactly with the parameters that Dimitar used in the championship. No, he's not, there was no error-free history for an earlier period at the time. He was losing on all pairs in August 2008 and for 5-7 months afterwards.

No offence, think, think =) if you don't want to think I can just exchange you for your EA.)

Sys15975382:

tested exactly with the parameters that Dimitar used in the championship. No, he's not, there was no error-free history for an earlier period at the time. He was losing on all pairs in August 2008 and for 5-7 months afterwards.

No offence, think, think =) if you don't want to think I can just trade you an Expert Advisor for one worthwhile Expert Advisor = )

Why tease? Just post your brainchild. Interesting to see.

Sys15975382:

evgetrofi didn't come close to the idea, it's very simple and you're getting wise.

I've read all 9 threads =) you don't understand the system at all.)

I'm not sorry and $200 is a small amount =) just want you to think =) as soon as you figure it out, I'll post the owl.

Your previous post has been removed. Selling EAs is not allowed here.
Eugene, please clean up the author's props in the quote on the previous page, don't want to touch your post.

I'm not selling, I can't afford the $200) I was willing to pay $500 at the time, now I know it's not worth it.

Think about it guys, or I'm waiting for some interesting owls from you, I'll swap.

EvgeTrofi:
Why are you teasing? Put your brainchild out there. Interesting to see.

\Eugene, tell me why such a big drawdown is shown in the balance/funds chart

I've been watching it carefully. 500, 600 quid. It's not 72% of $10,000 in seed money.

YOUNGA:

\Eugene, tell me why the drawdown is so large in the balance/equity chart

I've been watching it carefully. 500 or 600 quid. It's not 72% of the $10,000 initial deposit.

Sorry, where exactly were you looking? The chart itself does not show how much of the open positions are in drawdown. This fact is only shown in the table below the chart. Why? The chart fixes the equity and balance values only at the moment of position closing. By that time, of course, there is no drawdown at all. It is getting hot when 20 trades are opened and the price does not even try to move in the desired direction. The chart does not record such moments.

EvgeTrofi

Add to the Expert Advisor to open and immediately close a pendent at a non-market price every 5 minutes (buystop 9999.99), maybe it will show true equi.

Sys15975382:

EvgeTrofi

Add to the Expert Advisor to open and immediately close a pendent at a non-market price every 5 minutes (buystop 9999.99), maybe it will show true equi.

This will not help. The chart only reacts to the closing of trading positions. Creation/deletion of pending orders is not fixed on the chart.

EvgeTrofi:

This does not help. The chart only reacts to the closing of trading positions. Creation/deletion of pending orders is not fixed on the chart.
Come on, it's already boring (for the second time)
Reason: