Does the Grail exist? - page 174

gip >>:

Ну скажем Елена не пуп земли, что бы её бояться. И менеджер никакой и опыта работы по найму (трейдеров) или со специалистами у неё нет. Может для тебя она и директор, я для нас всего лишь ещё один читатель-писатель на форуме.

Did I write about fear? What does the manager's assessment have to do with it? Who is it? Is she in the business of hiring traders? That's the first I've heard of it. Who are you talking to there, you lowlife?

p.s. That was quick of you to edit your writing.

Keep barking at the elephant. I'm out of here. Laughing at you. It's a pasture indeed.

gip wrote >>

...and keep an eye on the movements.

Then why are you hanging out there? :)))))))))

Iv... >>:
Я писал о боязни? При чём здесь оценка менеджера? Кто это? Она занимается наймом трейдеров? Впервые слышу. Вы с кем там беседуете малопочтенный?

Have you lost your memory? Oh, I see, you know her as Helen :)))

I'm going away. Laughing at you.

Apparently hysterical. Another faint-hearted one. Come back, we'll miss you...

Iv... >>:

Я писал о боязни? При чём здесь оценка менеджера? Кто это? Она занимается наймом трейдеров? Впервые слышу. Вы с кем там беседуете малопочтенный?

п.с. Быстро вы отредактировали свою писанину.

Продолжайте лаять на слона. Удаляюсь. Смеясь над вами. Действительно, пастбище какое то.

Please don't touch my cows, I still have to milk them. Are you the elephant, or... I'm afraid to even mention it in passing.

Iv... писал(а) >>

Then why are you here? :)))))))))

I don't hang out with you, I logged in once, then insistently asked to delete my account, but Helen is probably saving them up for statistics, not deleting them. Otherwise there will be few users :)))

gip >>:

Память уже отшибло? А-а-а, понял, вы её знаете под именем Helen :)))

Видимо в истерике. Ещё один слабонервный. Возвращайтесь, будем скучать...

These lovers are so vulnerable!!!

I'm not sure how much you guys care about the starter taking 20-50, you can see it on the chart.

He does not think he will spill out playing a big lot.

I take 100 pips every day and I do not care.

mig34 >>:

Ребята че вы паритесь как стартер берет 20-50 это незапарка все видно на графике.

Одно единственное он не думает что пролитит играя крупным лотом для депо

Каждый день собираю 100 пунктов и не парюсь но беру копейки опасаюсь не рискую

What pairs do you work on? How much TP do you bet?

IgorM >>:

по каким парам работаешь? сколько ТР ставишь?

Take is lame all by hand

GBPUSD,EURUSD but other positions are also ok, they are just the fastest ones

mig34 >>:

GBPUSD,EURUSD, но можно и по другим просто самые быстро двигуются

So I've made my TS in the right direction - the main thing is to find the currency that moves faster!
Reason: