Deleting a user from the MQL5 community - page 18

Volha Loyeva:
I'm asking the administration to delete my account.

Why? Let the account hang, maybe someone will buy your products in the future and you'll just take them off without doing anything.

Stanislav Aksenov:

If there are no options for legalisation, I don't see the point of the account.

If there are no options to legalize, I don't see the point of the account. I don't need any sales in that case. Everything was done purely for the sake of interest. I think that in 10 years, if you wanted to, you could make a step towards withdrawal of funds to current accounts (the most legal and transparent way, which would untie the hands of many users)

Volha Loyeva:

If there are no options to legalise, I don't see the point of this account. I don't need any sales in that case. Everything was done purely for the sake of interest. I think that in 10 years, if you wanted to, you could have made a step towards withdrawal of funds to current accounts (the most legal and transparent way, which would have untied the hands of many users)

Very few people care, except some people like you from Belarus.

Stanislav Aksenov:

It bothers very few people, except for some people like you from Belarus.

For this reason I don't see the point of this account and my being here and ask for my account to be deleted

Volha Loyeva:
For this reason and I do not see the point of this account and my stay here and ask to remove my account

Why not transfer the account to a legal entity and withdraw it in peace into a legal entity's current account? Are you sure you've worked through all the options?

I'll give you an idea. Register your e-resident in Estonia, open a company yourself, re-register the account to it, withdraw everything you withdraw calmly, until you distribute the profit you do not need to pay tax, a lot of convenience and advantages.

Please delete the fucking account...

Vitaly Stepanov:
Please delete the fuckin' account...

Zah?) That's the first sign that you won't go away again.)

Never again.

Please delete my account and all data

Admins, I suggest that this thread be moved to the "Interesting and Humorous" branch)))

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

Admins, I suggest this thread be moved to the "Interesting and Humorous" branch)))

Oh, those tobacco people... ...don't get into the nitty-gritty of it all...

Reason: