Does the Grail exist? - page 151

FantasYGold писал(а) >>

The next one will be a real one without an invest password. Monitoring will be in onyx.

and you better win the Robbinson cup. There the record is 11000% for the year. Here, it's 5,000 in... I don't remember... 2-3 weeks. Good luck and all the best!

That's a lot of Martin and you have to drink to get results like that...

has the adage "stability is a sign of skill" been abolished?
Applause, congratulations... As if the man had proved and demonstrated the existence of the grail. And how long will such a risky behaviour "live" in the market? And why FantafYGold has refused a six-month marathon, barely agreed to a three-month one and jumped out of it before the specified term? Target achieved, eh? Well, if THIS is the grail, I'll pass...

Cool! At that risk - a very precise game

moskitman >>:
а что, пословицу "стабильность - признак мастерства" отменили?
Рукоплескания, поздравления... как будто человек доказал и показал существование грааля. А сколько такое рискованное поведение "проживет" в рынке? А почему FantafYGold отказался от полугодового марафона, еле-еле согласился на трехмесячный и с того спрыгнул раньше обозначенного срока? Цель достигнута, да? Ну, если ЭТО грааль, то я пас...

Do you think I will have time to monitor my demo account for a whole year? If you personally would give me 1 million after I have kept the deposit for a year with maximal profit, I guess I would agree. But it is not interesting. Forget about the Grail, nobody needs it, the main thing is $ and %.

FantasYGold писал(а) >>

Do you think I will have time to monitor my demo account for a whole year? If you give me personally 1 million after I've kept the deposit for a year with maximal profit, I guess I will agree. But it is not interesting. Forget about the Grail, nobody needs it, the main thing is $ and %.

It's like two fingers... to make a lemon.

So, does anyone have any guesses about strategy?

making a lakh is one thing, but winning a bet and getting a lakh from another tradesman is another.
forexigrok >>:

так ведь Вам как 2 пальца ... сделать лимон.

Yes - two pleasures are better than one. Who can argue with that! )))

FantasYGold писал(а) >>
making a lakh is one thing, but winning a bet and getting a lakh from another trader is another.

So how do you beat Williams' record? Make yourself some money and show the public a little class.
Reason: