How much have you earned with FOREX? - page 8

Making money and earning all the time is a substitution of concepts. Earning is a game and earning all the time is work.

denis_orlov:

you can't. it's a gamble.

The essence of the misconception is the substitution of concepts.

If your place of work pays you a salary depending on the eagle-eye, that's a shitty way to make money.

I'm just fucking with you guys...!

Isn't anyone else here going to tell you that this is what makes money in the element...?

prikolnyjkent:
It's winnable. But, not by everyone. Those who know how to play and depend on luck. Most people are very unlucky.

prikolnyjkent:

I'm just fucking with you guys...!

Isn't anyone else here going to tell you that there's BETTER to be made on this in the element...?

why don't you tell us?

Discover the truth, there's always time to get fucked up.

DmitriyN:
It's winnable. But, not by everyone. Those who know how to play and depend on luck. Most people are very unlucky.

No,DmitriyN, you earn it... guaranteed... and - without any luck

denis_orlov:

why don't you tell us?

Discover the truth, there's always time to get fucked up.

No... I'll wait...

I even wondered how many other people knew. Let them just confirm... without even telling us anything...

prikolnyjkent:

Noooo... I'll wait for the...
I even wondered how many other people knew. Let them just confirm... without even saying anything...

We do. More than that.

It's always like this...

i emphasize - always

lies, ranting and provocation.

well, good luck, i understand there will be no discussion on earning money :)))

denis_orlov:

It's always like this...

i emphasize - always

lies, ranting and provocation.

well, good luck, i understand there will be no discussion on earning money :)))

What's there to discuss? You'll have figured out the answer yourself by morning...

I don't think anyone here will admit that they make money on Forex regularly, the bookmakers won't let them))).

I personally just had to look at the commissions of forex bookmakers compared to any exchange (and in some places they even pay for limit orders), at this fictitious "bet", to see how my order was placed nose-to-nose with the best Ask without attention, to understand what they are trying to pull me into. How can you take the market seriously when the difference between the bid and the ask is more than a five-minute bar - it's pure speculation. This bar would never take place on such conditions, or would be much bigger. That's why everyone who trades forex timeframes less than an hour are idiots, you might as well just bring money to the bookie and walk away. And the rest are no better.

Maybe there's a more lively topic here: is it possible to put your history into MT4 for tests?

Reason: