Does the Grail exist? - page 147

By the way, here is a picture from the demo account of the author of the thread (logins at the beginning).

Gross Profit: 47 276.99 Gross Loss: 10 518.39 Total Net Profit: 36 758.60
Profit Factor: 4.49 Expected Payoff: 967.33
Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 9 664.62 (37.65%) Relative Drawdown: 37.65% (9 664.62)
Total Trades: 38 Short Positions (won %): 19 (73.68%) Long Positions (won %): 19 (89.47%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 31 (81.58%) Loss trades (% of total): 7 (18.42%)
Largest profit trade: 5 384.93 loss trade: -5 594.59
Average profit trade: 1 525.06 loss trade: -1 502.63
Maximum ($): 17 (17 150.25) consecutive losses ($): 4 (-9 664.62)
Maximal consecutive profit (count): 20 523.12 (8) consecutive loss (count): -9 664.62 (4)
Average consecutive wins: 8 consecutive losses: 2

It's fine :-)

The avatar has pure intuition. There is no practical benefit to watching him. I've been doing spiritual development for many years - it gives me intuition as well. In its purest form it is clairvoyance.

I'll tell you a little more, all those who are interested in where to "dig", because I think that soon I will leave this forum for lack of use :)
There are millions of strategies on this forum, they search the market through some kind of "weighting coefficients". Please excuse me for not being precise, because I'm not fluent in all terms. If we consider these strategies in the physical sense (sorry again, I love physics, which explains all the processes, and not mathematics gives only a formalized representation) - it turns out that these strategies are reduced to create a kind of "virtual scales".Accordingly, there are 8 currencies on the scales that have 8 levers and, as a consequence, there are many strategies searching for pairs that tilt these scales in different directions and, as a result, another EA that works with correlated pairs in differently directed deals. I can agree that on some time intervals it all works and is very effective, but it does not always work. When it stops working there is some noise saying that brokerage companies have changed quotes again, etc. The essence of my research is the following - the weighting coefficient of the currency is not so important, and what is important is statistical movement of this currency - in the physical sense it looks like this draw 8 dots on a piece of paper and sign the currencies, take the statistical indicator MA with a large period and draw the movement of these dots depending on this indicator - up/down (I can say right away I do not draw anything on a piece of paper - it is just visible by eye), and do not forget that currencies can be swapped in columns to show similar movement sequences, and after some time you should see how these currencies move relative to each other, types of movement I have described above. Based on this movement you can draw conclusions about the movement between the currency pairs, then you can see when the correction is going on and when the trend starts, you can see when the pullback is going on. That is probably the whole TS. Probably you won't find much more on the Internet :).

IgorM писал(а) >>
I'll tell you a little more, all those who are interested where to "dig", because I think that soon I will leave this forum for uselessness :)
There are millions of strategies on this forum, which search for the market's regularities with the help of some "weighting coefficients". Please excuse me for inaccuracy, because I'm not fluent in all terms. If we consider these strategies in the physical sense (sorry again, I love physics, which explains all the processes, and not mathematics gives only a formalized representation) - it turns out that these strategies are reduced to create a kind of "virtual scales".Accordingly, there are 8 currencies on the scales that have 8 levers and, as a consequence, there are many strategies searching for pairs that tilt these scales in different directions and, as a result, another EA that works with correlated pairs in differently directed deals. I can agree that on some time intervals it all works and is very effective, but it does not always work. When it stops working there is some noise saying that brokerage companies have changed quotes again, etc. The essence of my research is the following - the weighting coefficient of the currency is not so important, and what is important is statistical movement of this currency - in the physical sense it looks like this draw 8 dots on a piece of paper and sign the currencies, take the statistical indicator MA with a large period and draw the movement of these dots depending on this indicator - up/down (I can say right away I do not draw anything on a piece of paper - it is just visible by eye), and do not forget that currencies can be swapped in columns to show similar movement sequences, and after some time you should see how these currencies move relative to each other, types of movement I have described above. Based on this movement you can draw conclusions about the movement between the currency pairs, then you can see when the correction is going on, and when the trend starts, you can see when the pullback is going on. That is probably the whole TS. Probably you will not find more on the Internet :).

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/109266 https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/108817

Mathemat, thanks for the link.

<br / translate="no">neoclassic 01.05.2010 09:45

By the way here's a picture of the demo account of the author of the thread (logins at the beginning)...
It's fine, chez :-)
The demo does not bite.
I'm afraid of getting a kick out of Helen :-) She does not consider the account indicative. As long as the docs are hiding it again in secret. Real $30. Opened 2008.10.21 13:16. Money 1208$ withdrawn 2008.11.11 10:31. It is impossible to work after the dz has come to its senses.

Iv... писал(а) >>
The demo doesn't bite.
Afraid of getting a kick out of Helen :-) She doesn't think it's indicative. As long as the docs are hiding it again, I'll put it out in the open. Real $30. Opened 2008.10.21 13:16. Money $1208 withdrawn 2008.11.11 10:31. It is impossible to work after the dz has come to its senses.

Your broker is your solution!

neoclassic >>:
Нормально, че :-)

This is the result of the equity indicator from Xupypr. The bottom horizontal line above the dates is 0.)

P.S. I do not have any complaints about the quality of entries: Entries are never absolutely correct, while proper movements are guessed here, though often before the time. Only MM methods are embarrassing.

Tantrik >>:

Uh-huh, I see you've started to see what I see! By the way on the second link, the first post is partly correct, the Brit is not exactly showing the gold reversal, but what it shows makes a lot of sense
a little digression, but on the subject: i remember it was long ago/not long ago - i was studying engineering, there was a stupid discipline about tetrapoles, and the result of this tetrapole was a function - well, the Britannian is this tetrapole from the gold - the output of the Britannian is ..... - I think people with a technical background can figure it out :)

IgorM писал(а) >>

Uh-huh, I see you've started to see what I see! By the way on the second link, the first post is partly correct, the Brit is not quite showing the gold reversal, but what it shows makes a lot of sense
a little digression, but on the subject: i remember it was long ago/not long ago - i was studying engineering, there was a stupid discipline about tetrapoles, and the result of this tetrapole was a function - well, the Britannian is this tetrapole from the gold - the output of the Britannian is ..... - I think people with a technical background can figure it out :)

The links and branches prove that there is nothing there.
Reason: