Does the Grail exist? - page 78

Helen писал(а) >>

Yes, I'm familiar with this case. Removed antiviruses from the software list altogether. Same thing.

Maybe you need to update your Windows, maybe your firewall, I don't know.
I think you should contact the developers, they know best.

rumata1984 >>:

Извини, исходя из твоих объяснений, я не смогу написать советника. Сразу возникают вопросы:

1. Каким образом из графика Д1 мы определяем тренд?
2. Каким образом мы определяем точку входа?
3. При каких условиях закрывать убыточные сделки или что с ними делать? Ведь они должны быть без стоп-лоссов?

Если ответишь, то все станет понятно.

Sorry, I'm only guessing how FantasYGold acts, but definitely trading without stops for a long time (up to several days) can be successful, although the risks are enormous, but on points I think
1. apply a zigzag
2. On the M30, continue the most probable zigzag and finish drawing the wave. FantasYGold http://forum.alpari.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=105502&stc=1&d=1271796795
3. FantasYGold did not say anything about it, I saw an order at -180 p on his account, I think he was waiting for the smallest loss, or maybe he just did not give a damn.
SZZY: Just like you I try to understand FantasYGold's strategy , all I have written is my own speculation, but I think that the most important thing is to choose the predictable currency pairs

Helen >>:
Кстати. Скачала установщик МТ5. Запустила, но выдаётся лишь еррор. В чём может быть причина? Может быть нужны тайные манипуляции? Заговоры, например... Или ещё что... Поможите кто можете...

I have one computer that won't install due to higher hardware requirements. SS2 kernel does not support?

ULAD >>:

У меня на одном компе не устанавливается из-за повышенных требований к железу.

You have to spit over your shoulder three times, pray, and walk around the system unit five times.

I'm kidding. Actually, it's a real problem, thank God it's not me, but people I know complain.

ULAD >>:

У меня на одном компе не устанавливается из-за повышенных требований к железу. SS2 ядро не поддерживает?

Deciphering for you, Helen: the processor must support SS2 technology - otherwise MT5 won't fit. This case has been discussed in AMD or Intel threads. To define it, you should either look through processor's specifications or download CPU-Z utility (there should be one in the thread). If you have not got it, I'll send it here.

Intel kind of already supports SS2 on all its processors, but AMD not so much: until relatively recently some (most budget) processors were released without SS2 support.

IgorM писал(а) >>

FantasYGold https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://forum.alpari.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=105502&stc=1&d=1271796795

Hi Igor! read the Alpari thread about the FantasYGold trader - the conclusions are not the main thing, he would sit and earn, looking for glory! (in the end everyone stays dissatisfied... and obS....) - the throes of fame.

api >>: Вообще-то SSE2.

Yeah, that's right, api. I'm not good at these terms, just copied from the post. But I suspected that some letter was missing :)

ULAD >>:

У меня на одном компе не устанавливается из-за повышенных требований к железу. SS2 ядро не поддерживает?

What does hardware have to do with it? Helen writes that the installer does not start, which means that the problem is only in the operating system at this stage, because the program MT5 itself has not yet started and it does not matter configuration of the computer

Helen what OS? if it is WinXP, even a banal service package 3 sometimes does not solve problems if it is not established "update the installer of programs under Windows XP", I downloaded from the off-site mikrasoft two years ago already do not remember as it is called, but it at me on a flash drive communicator always with itself, because without it I cannot install drivers if it is necessary to have urgently the internet at hand on the computer with WinXP, so write down what OS you have

Tantrik it's banal, everyone wants to have someone's advice, on which you can blindly trust and boil your mouth off proving that "... because of you I have lost a fortune", well, the fact that the topicstarter wanted fame - unlikely, but on the crest of fame / fame to get a great PAMM - is the norm for someone with intelligence - why risk your money? Or do you think that there are traders in the world who do not know about the risk (or do you believe in a magic sure-win grail? :) )
Reason: