Does the Grail exist? - page 39

ULAD >>:

Советская школа-сказать правду. Опытом с вами, топик стартер делиться как видно из его поведения не собирается. У него другие цели.
А вот товарищей получить бесценный дар удачной торговли на халяву здесь наблюдается предостаточно. И это не удивительно. 95+5.
А FantasYGold прав. С годами приходит понимание рынка и торговля приносит удовольствие и финансовую независимость(не всем конечно). Но и ему не надо забывать, что он становиться слишком самоуверенным если индикаторы ему уже не нужны. Как ни странно, судьба таких наказывает жестоко.
Извините если кого раздражаю.

for the classical school of forex - indicators or short-term trend or candlestick analysis or .... like ".... choose a tool and hone your skills...." is a must, but please note that FantasYGold himself said that he chooses the currency pair he likes, I suspect that he simply follows the "move with the market rule" and chooses an instrument based on the clearness of established trends, but with the purpose of reaching a certain price level
If you follow the idea of the randomness of the current price, then it becomes clear why trading terminals are equipped with news reports and why there are so many indicators - the only conclusion is that they dissuade the trader that the current price is random :)

To conclude this thought, what is the most traded pair? What is the most discussed pair? What is the most newsworthy pair? What pair is recommended to begin Forex newbies with? :) - random? or 95+5 :)))

IgorM >>:

для классической школы Форекса - индикаторы или анализ краткосрочных трендов или свечей или .... как и "....выберите себе инструмент и оттачивайте свои навыки...." является обязательным условием, но прошу обратить внимание, что FantasYGold сам сказал, что он выбирает валютную пару какая понравится, подозреваю, что он просто следует "правилу двигайтесь за рынком" и выбирает инструмент исходя из понятности ему сложившихся тенденций, но с целью на достижение определенного уровня цены

I totally agree with you. You can trade like that, but it is a very rude approach to trading. Or maybe FantasYGold is not telling the whole story and wants to show himself as a "Forex Robber" guy, or ...? Let him answer this question himself, so that we do not have to guess.

ULAD
well why rough? if you get an eye for identifying current trends and apply a player's logic, you can probably get the following algorithm:
- I understand the trends on 5 currency pairs
- I make a forecast with the aim of achieving a profit on all of these 5 pairs
- I make a profit to compensate for the loss in the case the forecast is not justified
for trading, it's not a rough approach, but for your deposit very rough, but you forget about the player's logic - think of the banal roulette system "red-black, even-odd" - these systems win only the player who does not spare his deposit and keeps waiting for his win at any cost, and only he who is not stingy wins
SZS: I notice by myself that lately I've started confidently to put only in Buy, and it's not good, because if you stick to the idea of probabilistic pairs movements, stereotypes will only spoil the picture of trade

Well, in continuation of the previous post, a couple more questions:
Why smart (intellectually developed) people gravitate to mathematics? Can a random process (without approximations) be explained mathematically precisely? Why is physics, although it is an exact science, not combined with mathematics? - may be due to the fact that physics cannot explain all physical processes with mathematical precision (full physical formulas in most cases have integrals or exponents, so they do not describe a physical process accurately, only approximated to the maximum, which is sufficient for practical calculations)?
so in forex mathematical accuracy does not matter, but only the vector of movement does? :)

The topicstarter is a competitive fighter, what's not to understand. All means are good, the main aim is to maximise profit at the cost of high risk. Losing is no big deal, it's not money.
P.S. The author failed to find an adequate own remedy for the "gross error" of cadchf. Now, it has five open positions at this symbol, four of which are losing, while the fifth one (with a larger volume) is taking more profit than all of them. This whole nightmare could be closed now and forget about cadchf.

IgorM >>:
ULAD
ну почему грубый?
так и в Форексе математическая точность не имеет значения, а имеет значение только вектор движения??? :)

In forex, everyone's goal is to beat the market and make a profit, and how to do it is another matter.
The chart of the tool is an open map of the battlefield. All lines of defense are visible on it. You just need to know how to read this map, and using the tools such as indicators, candlesticks, tubes, etc., you can achieve better results. That's all I wanted to say.

Mathemat >>:
Топикстартер - конкурсный боец, чего тут неясного. Все средства хороши, главная цель - максимальная прибыль ценой высокого риска. Проиграл - не страшно, не деньги чай.

What I don't understand is the purpose of his participation in the contest. Is it after seven years in real life?

Shit. What do you mean, no indicators? Well, yes, and I can trade on a naked chart - experience allows.
But as soon as we start talking about automation, we cannot do without them - you have to set the conditions for placing orders, to "index" them to the Expert Advisor somehow. Those will be indicators.
This is all blah-blah. I do not understand what you are discussing. If you set the author a task to create an MTS based on his trading, the indicators will be very important for you.
This is some kind of wild rubbish. Primal even.
===
And it is not a fact that the centipede has enough brains to formalize the principle of its movement.

ULAD >>: Мне вот еще не понятна его цель участия в конкурсе. Это после 7 лет на реале?

Who said those seven years were on the real? It was said so:

I've been trading for over seven years. I traded on American and European DCs. I have great experience in the foreign exchange market. During this time I have lost more than one depo, until I developed the Grail.

Svinozavr >>:
Блин. Ну что значит без индикаторов?

"No gauges" is a slangy, new-fangled, "I'm a fool, I'm going without gauges" kind of thing.
It's pretty cool, actually.

Mathemat >>:

Кто сказал, что эти 7 лет были на реале? Было сказано так:

Cenx. I was wrong. Didn't read carefully :))
Reason: