A script to close all open orders. - page 3

nope... ;)

me neither:)

I've learned the basics of MQL and execution problems by writing my own scripts...
I recommend to create your own scripts.
It will come in handy though.
;)

sever29 >>:

В рынке позиция сел объемом 0.01, Кидаем на график скрипт с названием бай, у которого в параметре стоит (например) обем лота- 0.02. Результат: сел закрывается встречным (это должно быть отражено в вкладке история счета) и открывается бай- 0.02. Если же в рынке есть поза бай 0.01, и мы кинули скрипт бай, объемом в 0.02, то в этом случае ни чего не закрывается, а получаем доливку к существующему бай- 0.01, еще одним объемом в 0.02. Зеркально с скриптом- сел.
Прошу прощения, если воды налил, но так мне кажется понятней.
П.С. Открытая поза, после перезакрытия встречной, должна иметь объем лота, который указан в параметрах скрипта.

If I understand correctly, it goes something like this.

Files:
scripts_1.zip  2 kb

Writing such scripts has given me the basics of MQL and the problems of execution...
I recommend you to create your own scripts.
It will come in handy though.
;)

Thanks for the tip, you're 100% right. My whole life is like a long lesson, I'm constantly learning something, I've been dreaming about my exams in university for several years now... but there is a tendency to do certain kinds of activities... a ballerina will never become a weightlifter and vice versa:)

sever29 >>:

...балерон никогда не станет тяжелоатлетом и наоборот:)

But he can lift a 1kg weight :-)

Note, winged one bye, then second bye, then threw script sel... Nothing overlapped, and should close two buys with overlap and open one sit.

sever29 >>:

Спасибо за совет, Вы правы на 100%. У меня вся жизнь как затянувшийся урок, постоянно что-то постигаю, учусь, уже как несколько лет сон снится, как я в универе экзамен сдаю... но есть склонность к определенным видам деятельности... балерон никогда не станет тяжелоатлетом и наоборот:)

One more piece of advice.

Couldn't resist after the mercy... ;)

Don't work with minutes.

It is better to work with ticks.

The (implicit) minute filter +/- 3 sec changes the picture.

M15 is the optimum, in my opinion.

SofTAA писал(а) >>

But he can lift a 1 kg weight :-)

But I don't know if the script weighs that much, for me it's more, I need training :)

sever29 писал(а) >>

...I've been having dreams about taking exams at uni for years now...

It's not just you. I'm retired and I still dream that I forgot to pass my exams.)

One more piece of advice.

Couldn't resist after the mercy... ;)

Don't work with minutes.

It's better to work with ticks.

The (implicit) minute filter +/- 3 sec changes the picture.

M15 is optimum for me.

It's OK, I listen to advice. What do you mean - "The (implicit) minute filter +/- 3 seconds changes the picture." I've recently discovered the minutes, I never looked at them before.
I work on 15 minutes, too. I've got a habit of looking at tick chart with two-hour clock history:) I might look something interesting:)

Reason: