A script to close all open orders. - page 2

sever29 >>:

скрипт открытия позы (бай/сел) и одновременного закрытия встречных поз. Например висит сел 0.1, кидаем скрипт (бай) с параметром- 0.1 лота, который закрывает сел встречным и открывает бай 0.1. Скрипта д.б. два, один называется сел, другой- бай. Параметр один- объем лота. Открытая поза, после перезакрытия встречной, должна иметь объем лота, который указан в параметрах скрипта.
П.С. Обновил...

hold closes all openings in the right direction

Files:
scripts.zip  2 kb

SofTAA писал(а) >>

hold it closes everything opens in the right direction

2010.03.31 01:28:34 buy EURUSD,M1: removed
2010.03.31 01:28:34 buy EURUSD,M1: uninit reason 0
2010.03.31 01:28:34 buy EURUSD,M1: OrderSend failed with error #131

Not to close open, but to close by a reclose. Is that how they do it?

mazepa писал(а) >>
is mq4 or exe4 good for you?

It makes no difference if it's in exe, as long as there are no viruses:)

sever29 >>:

2010.03.31 01:28:34 buy EURUSD,M1: removed
2010.03.31 01:28:34 buy EURUSD,M1: uninit reason 0
2010.03.31 01:28:34 buy EURUSD,M1: OrderSend failed with error #131

не закрыть открыть, а закрыть именно перезакрытием. Они так делают?

No, it isn't. It's not at all clear about the error, it seems to be working in mine.

Vir on MQL?
Cool!
No DLL?
;)

SofTAA писал(а) >>

No, it isn't. The error is not clear at all, it seems to work in my place.

How do I choose the lot volume? Why, when opening, closes all types of existing positions, and should only the oppositely directed.
P.S. After changing the account to demo, it worked.

Vir on MQL?
>> Cool!
Without DLL?
;)

but what's in the EXE4 files, have you not seen them?

sever29 >>:

а как объем лота выбирать? Почему, при открытии, закрывает все виды существующих позиций, а должен только противоположнонаправленные.
П.С. После смены счтета на демо, заработал.

I had this ready-made, I thought it would suit you. But it's not quite what you need. I understand with the opening, tell me which ones to close (with an example)? I would correct it as necessary.

sever29 >>:

а что в файлах ЕХЕ4, Вы их не встречали?

nope... ;)

SofTAA писал(а) >>

I had this ready-made, I thought it would suit you. But it's not quite what you need. I understand how to open it, but how to close it (for example)? I would correct it.

There is a position in the market with the volume 0.01 and we open a buy script with the lot volume 0.02. The result is: sell is closed by the counter (it should be displayed in the account history tab) and buy opens 0.02. If there is a buy position 0.01 and we opened the script with volume 0.02, nothing is closed in this case and we get adding to the existing buy position 0.01, with another volume 0.02. Mirror with the script - sell.
I apologize if I have put water in it, but it seems clearer to me.
P.S. The open pose, after reclosing the counter should have the lot volume, which is specified in the script parameters.

Reason: